www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

My Falcon ST2 3.3 fast adjust shocks with bypass. Best money i have spent on the jeep yet
Sponsored

TXWRANGLER20

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Iā€™ll stick with the little stuff that really makes a difference for me.

Redline hood struts. For 99$ you never have to dick with that prop rod again.

Fumoto drain valve, makes oil changes painless.

Window tint, because Texas heat sucks
I would have to agree on the hood struts, hood just goes right up for you. I think you can get them cheaper than 99$.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I would have to agree on the hood struts, hood just goes right up for you. I think you can get them cheaper than 99$.
You can! They're a forum sponsor and have a discount code. But even at $99 they're awesome.

Edit:

Currently $89 on their website

Also, here's the free shipping code to save everyone a search;

Free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all JL and Gladiator systems using coupon code "JL Wrangler forum" at checkout.

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I like the hood struts from redline, the dead pedal, and the one thing that I really like is the rear antenna mount from Teraflex, great product. I do have the on board air which is also nice.
CB? What onboard air are you rocking?

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone considering doing removing the RUBICON sticker, I went through all 3 stages:

1. Stock Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 7.20.28 PM

2. No sticker
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 7.20.28 PM

3. Custom Rubicon

I think they all look nice in their own way. No sticker looks "cleaner" but I thought it looked a little "tougher" with
Love the heritage of all the wrangler hood decals. I prefer something to nothing. I think all wranglers should add some type of custom decal. Its the one of the only vehicles you can add them to and look good. Just dont go the cheap route...

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I have cobra CB and GMRS the antenna mount also holds my Handy flag, air is ARB mounted under master cylinder.
Nice! Iā€™m glad GMRS is becoming more popular these days. I think Iā€™m going to leave the cobra 75 in the garage when the new rig gets here. Iā€™ll carry a hand held CB just in case, but Iā€™ll also be carrying a few FRS radios to hand out in case weā€™ve already got a few GMRS in the group.

Iā€™ll also be installing on board air for the first time, Iā€™m excited about reducing the time to air up and down. Iā€™ve been getting away with using a portable Viair that clips to the battery. It works, but itā€™s slow. I think this may quickly become one of my favorite accessories as well.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I forgot about the onboard air. ARB under the master cylinder and I routed an air line to the front bumper. Another mod I like is the aluminum air outlet cover that I mounted on the front bumper. It was a pain in the ass, but after it was done, It has been a nice touch. Also keeps the air chuck clean.

You can see the aluminum cover for the air outlet between the bull bar and the light. The shiny thing...
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631701893837

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631701924816

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631701962298

I get asked about it often........

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
My knee jerk is the bumpers. Iā€˜m sure I would have ripped the factory plastic ones off looking at the scars the metal ones show. Iā€™ve used the winch twice and would still be stuck if I hadnā€™t.

That said, the best mod worth every cent for a guy married to a gal who runs in a Dodge Power Wagon, is my decalā€¦.

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631701962298
I modified this for my Jeep. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny Jeep Rules_Sticker-01

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
I modified this for my Jeep. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny Jeep Rules_Sticker-01
I donā€™t mind the swearing. It only encourages me when I get the Jeep ā€œtippyā€ and my wife or passenger says, ā€œOh sh*t, oh sh*t!ā€ā€¦.LOL

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot about the onboard air. ARB under the master cylinder and I routed an air line to the front bumper. Another mod I like is the aluminum air outlet cover that I mounted on the front bumper. It was a pain in the ass, but after it was done, It has been a nice touch. Also keeps the air chuck clean.

You can see the aluminum cover for the air outlet between the bull bar and the light. The shiny thing...

I get asked about it often........
Quick question: Good looking set-up. Do you use your bumper(s) as an auxiliary air tank to help speed up the airing?
Sponsored