Sponsored

What new features would you like to see on the 2020 JL?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Alright guys and girls. What new features would you like to see on the 2020 JL's? I will kick it off. I would like to see a height adjustment for the front passenger seat. I never understood why they didn't design it that way. What would it cost... $20, $50? As a driver or passenger in a Jeep, I like to sit up tall. Besides, when you walk out to your Wrangler and the driver's seat is sitting up tall and the front passenger's seat is, well, all the way down, it just doesn't look right, huh?
Steering that works and is safe.
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
The amount of expensive electronic nannies that actually degrade the operation of a vehicle mandated by the government is becoming absurd.
That depends on the price you put on our earth and environment.... That can vary from nothing to priceless....

Sponsored

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I would be fine with the ESS on the 2.0 is it would auto disable itself while the AC is running.

Here in Phoenix, ESS could probably save a decent amount of gas since our stoplights are not timed, so we spend most of commute idling at each stoplight. However, it's obviously the worst place to have it stop your AC during summer months.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I would be fine with the ESS on the 2.0 is it would auto disable itself while the AC is running.

Here in Phoenix, ESS could probably save a decent amount of gas since our stoplights are not timed, so we spend most of commute idling at each stoplight. However, it's obviously the worst place to have it stop your AC during summer months.
Do you use the auto temp control? I've noticed mine doesn't ESS when its really cooling the cab down but only when its at my set temp.

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
as most have said I love my 19 but something should have been common sense upgrades from the JK

- auto up/down windows
- a normal antenna that is actually good
- lockers being able to be used in 4H
- gap cover for cloth seats
- all interior lights to be LED, for some unknown reason they thought it was a good idea to put 4 little lights inside that are not LED
- d rings option for steel bumper group
- better options for sport
- better cooling in the jeep, for some reason my JK and JL both push hot air at like 65 temp with AC clicked on

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
A toaster in the center console, so I can eat some friggin toast whenever I want.

Joking aside lol

D44s and lockers available for all trims
full time 4x4 available for all trims
LEDS, all trims
Full Steersmart YETI XD kit to replace the parts they got from the noodle factory.
Adjustable control arms, since you couldn't get castor right even on some sports.
Steering stabilizer meant to move 33" tires.

And they should all come with a Tazer

Rain sensing wipers, because I just can't be bothered to turn on my wipers anymore...always happens when I am picking my nose...ahh damn rain, damnit, now there is a booger on my wiper handle.

Maybe a cute Jeep chick friend to ride with you and she can spread things on my toast, or make me toasted sammiches, in my center console toaster<---joke,
Sponsored