Sponsored

What music do you jam to when you are in your Jeep?

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
SO - just outta curiosity - what music do you guys usually listen to when you are driving on your Jeep? And if you don't mind sharing - what kind of feeling if any that do these music evokes? :like:
Sponsored

Last edited:

bboyk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR,16 Siverado; 61 & 02 Vettes, 67 Camaro
Occupation
Finally retired! Futures industry executive
I'm from a different generation....Hollies, Beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Bad Company, The Band, Jackson Browne, John Fogerty, etc.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
its either country, lithium, or nascar for me. i grew up with the 90s rock music. my favorite are ac/dc, zz top, gnr, cross canadian ragweed, jason aldean, just to name a few.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have the tendency of being all over the place with music selection. Sometimes I hop in knowing what I want, other times I jump around a bit to find what fits.

Just over the last couple days I've cranked up Frank Sinatra, Nine Inch Nails, D Fine Us, Frédéric Chopin, Marilyn Manson, Howlin Wolf, Trepaneringsritualin, Tool, Richard Wagner, Pearl Jam, Slipknot, Modest Mouse, and Deftones.

Sponsored

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
On Sirius I will listen to Alt Nation, Faction Punk, Octane, Turbo, Lithium, and First Wave

Just some of the bands I like
Bring Me the Horizon, Rammstein, NIN, Killswitch Engage, NOFX, Fidlar, SWMRS, Static X, Slipknot, and Ghost.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
For me it's so eclectic...... I listen to a lot from the Eagles Southern rock to Floyd to rap... last year I took my son to the Exit 111 festival.... so I'm out there....

TXFirecracker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys
Hey congrats on your new Jeep!! When your Sirius is up for renewal and you would like to renew it - look for some deals online. Sometime you can get yearly subs at a good price. I subscribe to Google Music so I just play any music I want or if I want some diversity of the music with the same DNA I just hit the radio station of that particular artist that I am listening too.

Seems that a lot of people here love dynamic music, country and good old fashioned. No one say anything about Celine Dion yet. Haha.
Thank you. We are loving the new purchase. Yeah, I have been dealing with Sirius / XM for 12 years. Have had to make the " Negotiation" call every year....I refuse to pay $15 a month for a service that I may listen to a few hours a month. I also refuse to put a Credit Card number on file with them because then you lose the option to negotiate if you forget to call them before they charge it again. They will only give me 6 month deals now so I finally canceled. With the new Jeep purchase I am back on the merry-go-round.....with all that said I do love the variety they offer.

Sponsored

bboyk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR,16 Siverado; 61 & 02 Vettes, 67 Camaro
Occupation
Finally retired! Futures industry executive
Hey congrats on your new Jeep!! When your Sirius is up for renewal and you would like to renew it - look for some deals online. Sometime you can get yearly subs at a good price. I subscribe to Google Music so I just play any music I want or if I want some diversity of the music with the same DNA I just hit the radio station of that particular artist that I am listening too.

Seems that a lot of people here love dynamic music, country and good old fashioned. No one say anything about Celine Dion yet. Haha.
My wife and I have found a good way to renew Sirius each year. A couple of days before the subscription expires, we call Sirius and tell them we want the same deal we already have. We pay about $75 annually for each of our vehicles. It works every time.