Vehicle Showcase

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
I’ve had one with the Mopar 2” (which lifted closer to 3”) and now have one with the TeraFlex ST2 (2 1/2”). Pics are with 37" tires.

1661125216608.jpeg

1661125251588.jpeg
I've got the same suspension with 35's. Do you think the Falcon shocks ride too harshly? I'm thinking bout swapping for something else after 20k bumpy miles.

surferbandit

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
I regret putting the 2 inch Mopar lift on my Rubicon 4xe. I installed it a week ago and so far, after it's settled it's netted me 1.5 inches in the front and .75 inches in the rear. Definitely not worth the time or the money...

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I've got the same suspension with 35's. Do you think the Falcon shocks ride too harshly? I'm thinking bout swapping for something else after 20k bumpy miles.
As you probably know they do make an adjustable Falcon shock if you want a softer ride. I have the 3.1 non-adjustable and like them better than the Fox shocks on my previous Mopar lift (or maybe it's the different coil springs that make the ride feel better and the shocks are the same). That said, both were good options and at the end of the day I probably rely more on aired down tires than the shocks anyway when it comes to the bumps on the trails since I take it pretty slow off-roading.

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I regret putting the 2 inch Mopar lift on my Rubicon 4xe. I installed it a week ago and so far, after it's settled it's netted me 1.5 inches in the front and .75 inches in the rear. Definitely not worth the time or the money...
Dang! Make sure the part # they sent you is 77072522AB. It sounds like you might have one designed for a different engine configuration.

Sponsored

AngelEyes

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU XR 392 Tuscadero
Lol, I'm the opposite of you guys, I like the stubby. Just put on another on my JLR, JT kept the orig. I don't notice much signal loss but I'm not in BFE, nor do I really listen to the radio. The whip 1 is just annoying.
I totally agree! I love the look of mine and have never really noticed an issue but I do use Spotify more than regular radio!

AngelEyes

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S Pod. I know it's high quality, but for what I needed, I could have spent less then half the money and got something that would have performed just as well, like an MLC-6 or Voswitch.
I just installed the Voswitch and absolutely love it!

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
You painted it?? I absolutely hate that on my Jeep, such an eye sore. What type of paint did you use, how's it holding up? Can I see a photo. I've been looking at skid plate to hide it.
Just standard high-temp paint from the hardware store. Like grill paint. Gave it a quick wash and rubdown with a green scouring pad, then sprayed. Mine flaked off the two hanger straps but the muffler is still black, did it quite a while ago.

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
You painted it?? I absolutely hate that on my Jeep, such an eye sore. What type of paint did you use, how's it holding up? Can I see a photo. I've been looking at skid plate to hide it.
Yes, cleaned off with alcohol and sprayed it with hi temp grill paint. Did that on my last one and sold it 2 years later, looked fine. Hard to see it in the pic.
Jeep Wrangler JL What mods do you regret and would NOT do again? 392 pose rear

Sponsored

AngelEyes

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, cleaned off with alcohol and sprayed it with hi temp grill paint. Did that on my last one and sold it 2 years later, looked fine. Hard to see it in the pic.
Jeep Wrangler JL What mods do you regret and would NOT do again? 392 pose rear
Hard to see is what makes it look so great!! Thank you for the tip. This never crossed my mind to do.

AngelEyes

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just standard high-temp paint from the hardware store. Like grill paint. Gave it a quick wash and rubdown with a green scouring pad, then sprayed. Mine flaked off the two hanger straps but the muffler is still black, did it quite a while ago.
Thank you so much! I have no idea why this thought never came to mind. I've just been trying to find a way to cover it up. Haha

RenegadeT

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 CJ-7, 99 XJ, 2018 JLR
Rear trailer hitch; I ordered one soon after I bought my 2dr Rubi, never installed it. After dragging my rear bumper on the trails, I've realized I don't want to sacrifice the ground clearance, so there it sits in my garage, NIB.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Rear trailer hitch; I ordered one soon after I bought my 2dr Rubi, never installed it. After dragging my rear bumper on the trails, I've realized I don't want to sacrifice the ground clearance, so there it sits in my garage, NIB.
That should be an easy sale if posted in the Member Marketplace. Just a thought.

Donevan.Ausborn

First Name
Donevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangle JLU Sport S 2.0, 03 VTX 1800 C