Sponsored

What Modifications should I put on my jeep?

Friedrich

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 2017 Bmw M4, 2019 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Investment Banker
I just got a 2019 Sahara Unlimited, and I was wondering what are some common modifications that are installed on wranglers. I also am probably going to put a lift and bigger tires (I'm probably going to put a 3'' lift on it, and was also wondering size tires I should get with a 3'' lift).

Thanks for your inputs.

62724678916__E4B5F172-55B2-42B0-B26F-B2B26F8FAF96.jpeg

64012729886__E56C7FA8-28C7-418A-9285-6FB890A48AA0.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
really depends on what you want to do with it and how much you want to spend, popular for show and go is lift, tires, bumpers, and a winch. Then from there you do what you like that is the nice thing about Jeeps is there is an aftermarket solution to almost every issue you may face. Going off road a lot get some skid plates, find yourself in dark night driving a lot get lights, have too many phones got a million mount kits, want to be seen at the dairy queen get a muffler delete kit, every said man i really which i could sit on my jeep with the top down welp they make a hammock for that.

but the big thing is if you plan on going serious off road, take it out stock a few time with a group, to learn what the jeep can do, see what others have done first hand, and start upgrading your weak spots, because its easy to buy parts, but it might not be the right part

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum.

A 2-inch lift is plenty to fit 35-inch tires.

I particularly like the look of Saharas with a 2-inch lift, and 285/75R18 tires (35x11) on the factory wheels. Spacers are not needed.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Modding to get dirty or blend in while driving in the hood? Lift and decent A/T tires for the former. 35's on 24 inch rims fir the later.

Sponsored

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
really depends on what you want to do with it and how much you want to spend, popular for show and go is lift, tires, bumpers, and a winch. Then from there you do what you like that is the nice thing about Jeeps is there is an aftermarket solution to almost every issue you may face. Going off road a lot get some skid plates, find yourself in dark night driving a lot get lights, have too many phones got a million mount kits, want to be seen at the dairy queen get a muffler delete kit, every said man i really which i could sit on my jeep with the top down welp they make a hammock for that.

but the big thing is if you plan on going serious off road, take it out stock a few time with a group, to learn what the jeep can do, see what others have done first hand, and start upgrading your weak spots, because its easy to buy parts, but it might not be the right part
I totally agree with this approach. Get what you need that fits your intended use. Don't just add stuff because it's cool ... we don't need another mall crawler out there.

Before you do anything to it take it out and use it as you intend to. Try to discern what works well and what could be improved.

Good luck!

LSguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I'd say lower it, 26 inch rims and 32 inch tires. Underglow, fart cannon. Maybe spinners.

In all seriousness, make the jeep yours. Don't do what everybody else does. Look around online, find what you like. Mall crawlers get hate, big wheels get hate, but the reality is that's what makes jeeps so great, there's a market for everybody, do what makes you happy.

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Live with it STOCK for a few months, then add what you need for YOUR use. Lots of folks spend tons of $$ on stuff for Jeeps that is never used (unless of course yo have money you just want to throw away, in which case you can just send it to me and I’ll get rid of it for you😊)