Sponsored

What modifications are you planning for your 392?

NorthFork631

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Sahara - 2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
Realtor
On to another positive post. Sorry for my post above.

Today’s adventure.
89D39CA1-A143-4DE7-AD77-06A3899E5B13.jpeg
CF33EB0C-9AEF-4DDD-84DC-849648EAF95E.jpeg

Threw the Bestop sunrider I had on and took it to the hills again. Really is a fun ride.
Sam
Got my Mopar lights delivered and having an issue with mounting on the A pillar, how did you mount yours?
Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Got my Mopar lights delivered and having an issue with mounting on the A pillar, how did you mount yours?
If you plan on attaching to the cowl you will need the Mopar Mojave bracket. Otherwise use a bracket like the one in the photo that doesn't curl around the cowl.

frankorego

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR Hard Rock (sold) 2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Manager
My Rubi 392 (Hefty Smurf) is "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." according to Jeep Chat. For the last 6 weeks. But like any good jeep owner, I already have in my garage, a Teraflex steering stabilizer, Redline hood lifts, Armorlite front, and rear floor liners, a hardtop lifting pulley system (ordered dual tops), ARB twin compressor, Stubby Antenna, Stainless steel pedal covers from Mopar, Dead pedal, JW Speaker fog light replacements, APEX valve stems, and power stop stainless steel brake lines. 35inch tires are waiting at the dealer for the jeep to arrive. :rock:

Jeep Wrangler JL What modifications are you planning for your 392? 1624624812807

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Since my 392 ordered on 05/07 is currently sitting in "D" I reached out to my dealer and just added the Recon Xtreme factory package. Should cover my mods for a bit since I was planning to get the Mopar beadlocks, Mopar lift, and some 35s or 37s. Made it an easy decision.

Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
Since my 392 ordered on 05/07 is currently sitting in "D" I reached out to my dealer and just added the Recon Xtreme factory package. Should cover my mods for a bit since I was planning to get the Mopar beadlocks, Mopar lift, and some 35s or 37s. Made it an easy decision.
Any price given?

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
My dealership said they were told they couldn't add it even though I'm in D status...

Deleted member 67726

Jeep doesn't want you guys doing any work on your cars, they would like you to pay their dealership network to modify or upgrade your 392s lol 😆 hence the continued roll out of packages lol...bought not built hahahaha 🤣

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
$3,995 as per dealer. Comes with everything listed in the articles even the gearing.
@Outrun So the dealer confirmed the 4.56 gearing?

I may have a window to add this, but uncertain on what the package includes on the 392. Doesn’t the 392 have a sufficient lift to run 35s already, so how is this lift different?

guess I could remove the tailgate reenforcement though (Although looking at it I don’t see that listed below)

For those interested this is the package listed, but unsure if just for the Rubi or exactly the same for the 392:

The new Jeep Wrangler Xtreme Recon Package includes:
LT315/70R17C (35-inch) BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tires
17-inch x 8-inch Beadlock Capable Wheels
4.56:1 Axle Ratio
1.5-inch Factory Suspension Lift with uniquely tuned shocks
The results: Best-in-class approach angle, departure angle, ground clearance and water fording capability:
Approach angle – 47.4 degrees
Breakover angle – 26.7 degrees
Departure angle – 40.4 degrees
Ground clearance – 12.9 inches
Water fording – 33.6 inches
Customers can now order the Jeep Wrangler Xtreme Recon package on both Wrangler Rubicon 4-door and Wrangler Rubicon 392 models. Production at the Toledo (Ohio) Assembly Plant will start in August.

A new 4.88:1 axle ratio will be available on the Wrangler Rubicon. When paired with the six-speed manual transmission, this optional axle ratio delivers a best-in-class 100:1 crawl ratio for increased wheel torque and control when navigating off-road obstacles. The 4.88:1 axle ratio will be available for ordering later in 2021.

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
@Outrun So the dealer confirmed the 4.56 gearing?

I may have a window to add this, but uncertain on what the package includes on the 392. Doesn’t the 392 have a sufficient lift to run 35s already, so how is this lift different?

guess I could remove the tailgate reenforcement though (Although looking at it I don’t see that listed below)

For those interested this is the package listed, but unsure if just for the Rubi or exactly the same for the 392:

The new Jeep Wrangler Xtreme Recon Package includes:
LT315/70R17C (35-inch) BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tires
17-inch x 8-inch Beadlock Capable Wheels
4.56:1 Axle Ratio
1.5-inch Factory Suspension Lift with uniquely tuned shocks
The results: Best-in-class approach angle, departure angle, ground clearance and water fording capability:
Approach angle – 47.4 degrees
Breakover angle – 26.7 degrees
Departure angle – 40.4 degrees
Ground clearance – 12.9 inches
Water fording – 33.6 inches
Customers can now order the Jeep Wrangler Xtreme Recon package on both Wrangler Rubicon 4-door and Wrangler Rubicon 392 models. Production at the Toledo (Ohio) Assembly Plant will start in August.

A new 4.88:1 axle ratio will be available on the Wrangler Rubicon. When paired with the six-speed manual transmission, this optional axle ratio delivers a best-in-class 100:1 crawl ratio for increased wheel torque and control when navigating off-road obstacles. The 4.88:1 axle ratio will be available for ordering later in 2021.
Yes. I'll have them send me a print out to post here when I get it.