Sponsored

What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!!

jimlove9771

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Retird
I too have a list as long as your arm but the two I’m most proud of are my Prodigy Performance Stage 2 Turbo and my Tricolor Katzkin leather interior. One little device I didn’t see mentioned is a Draggy which measures 0-60, 1/4 mi and other distances to an accuracy of 0.01 seconds.
Sponsored

Unix_Gawd

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL (Firecracker Red); 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew 4x4; 1951 Ford F4 Deluxe Extra Cab;
I have a long list as well. Currently, I like the DV8 HDJL-01 aluminum half doors I put on last week. I have yet to see another jeep with these. The wavy flag J-top is nice as well and looks good behind my tow vehicle.

20190516_144011.jpg

20190512_191134.jpg

20190512_132026.jpg

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Not sure if I will add more Led lights or not. I have a 20 inch light bar that I had mounted on the front bull bar but I did not like the look. But thanks for the likes. The Punk n color does look nice. Still need a rear bumper and I have the Mopar tailgate reinforcement but I have not put it on.
Good deal man. Yeah I went with round aux lights on my bar, but still looking at options for Apillar mounts to get a little more lighting in place. I found these sweet looking ones from Rigid, but just need to be sure they can accommodate other lights besides Rigid's that use a standard bracket. I haven't seen this track setup before.. What do you think, would they work for others?

https://www.cjponyparts.com/rigid-i...MIqYz2vb6l4gIVFo_ICh3C5wJHEAkYASABEgLLQPD_BwE

Sponsored

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
Backseat clothes hanger hook...It’s the cheapest and most simple but I’m still pretty proud of it bc it is probably the only “mod” I didn’t ripoff anybody else ha. And, it is functionally used as much as anything (along with my design 67 front dash phone mount). I wear suits to work (JL is my daily driver).... Having a hook to hang my suit jacket on is worth the $8 I spent on it. Plus, my placement of the strap in the grove of the sound bar was brilliant (if I can say so myself) ha

328B4E95-CFE6-4AB3-A11E-985557B294A7.png

31A62D1A-3EB8-456E-B88E-CF229EFEC7C2.png

7FD48E5A-3D80-4797-99FD-E0E01259066D.png

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Not sure if I will add more Led lights or not. I have a 20 inch light bar that I had mounted on the front bull bar but I did not like the look. But thanks for the likes. The Punk n color does look nice. Still need a rear bumper and I have the Mopar tailgate reinforcement but I have not put it on.
Good deal man. Yeah I went with round aux lights on my bar, but still looking at options for Cowl/Apillar mounts to get a little more lighting in place. I found these sweet looking ones from Rigid, but just need to be sure they can accommodate other lights besides Rigid's that use a standard bracket. I haven't seen this track setup before.. What do you think, would they work for others?

https://www.cjponyparts.com/rigid-i...MIqYz2vb6l4gIVFo_ICh3C5wJHEAkYASABEgLLQPD_BwE

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Favorite mod would have to be cutting the stinger bar down and rewelding it into a bull bar. Ran the stinger on my Jk for 4 years so was time for a change on the JL

44967867_10156728267894161_2574234407439171584_o.jpg

59776031_10161897501205515_3408266148075012096_o.jpg
Brother I'm extremely impressed you did that yourself, it looks freaking awesome! I love that you were able to recylcle/re-purpose something from your JK. I hope to do the same thing when the sad, sad day comes that I have to retire mine :'(

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Thanks man. I was thinking of putting red door step pegs all around but not sure since I like the all black look.
Hmm I'm not tracking on step pegs, all that comes to mind is the ones used when your doors are off. Are they some kind of modified slider or what?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Thanks, I've tried to focus on capability while minimizing my cost to start. The Tazer is basically just a programmer that allows you to change the various parameters of the Jeeps programming. You use it to correct your speedo after larger tires, disable start/stop, but it does some other cool stuff like enables rear camera when you hit the turn signal (a big help with a large spare), enables light shows to turn your turn signals, parking lights , headlights and fogs into strobes when parked. It adds a huge list of functionality that you can see on Z Automotive's site. As for the tires, this is my first set of Coopers and so far I really like them. They were only $265 for 37x13.5s. I used to be a big BFG fan but had some bad luck with them on my JK, then switched to Nitto MT's and they were amazing. I got almost 60k on my first set. I've also ran Toyo MT's which are basically the same tire as the Nitto (as they are made in the same plant). I probably would have ran Toyo's or Nittos but at $400 a tire for 37's and the Coopers were just $265 to my door from Amazon, I had to try them. They have been great. As for the 2" lift. There is some slight rubbing on the inside of the rear liner at full flex, but so far it's not that bad and is easily correctable. It's mainly the pieces that attach to the rear bumper that rub and they are easily removable.
Ahhh okay, I gathered it must be something similar to the FlashCal thingy but that's the only one I ever hear about. Sounds like yours does a lot more, as I've seen some people complain the FC is basically a glorified speedo adjuster (and an expensive one at that). Nice to know it's got some more functionality, so thanks for that! Also thanks for the rundown on tires. I have zero experience with off-road/4x4 type tires, but I'm definitely adding you to the long list of people who switch to Coopers with no regrets! For now, I'm really, really enjoying my > week old Mickey Thompson's :)

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
But wouldn’t that hurt your teeth though?
Lol, I definitely had a couple at happy hour before logging on.
Sponsored