Sponsored

What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!!

gofastguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2019 WK Trailhawk 2015 Mustang GT
For me.. It has to be The shovel I have installed on my jeep on the hood. I love how it gives it a unique look and turn heads whenever I drive around. It’s a simple install but it changes the look of my jeep completely.
Nothing wrong with a shovel mount. Probably going to be pretty useful one day....BUT jumping up the model lineup with stickers is almost universally frowned upon in car circles. Most cannot tell, but enthusiasts will never be fooled
Sponsored

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m usually not one to judge and all.. but sorry that’s a poser mod if I ever see one, is that also a poser Rubicon decal on your Sport? What the h...:headbang:
lol they're not posing, they're making a tribute jeep.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
lol they're not posing, they're making a tribute jeep.
Tribute how? Because when I drive around, I always make sure to carry a big ass shovel high up on my windshield for everyone to see? Right?

Never mind that it would block my vision, washer fluids and make all sort of weird wind noises, but damn it if someone misses that shovel as they drive past me.

After driving around with it for 2 month and never using it, the novelty wears off, not wanting to put up with the hassles anymore they always quietly remove it themselves anyways..

Last edited:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Like a chromed chain steering wheel on a low rider. Shovel doesn't require approval. It's a Jeep Thing.
Heh I get it, I have a shovel too, folded up nicely in my cargo area when I go off-roading that requires it. (practically never). It's not a mod. It's a tool, like my recovery straps or my saw.

I don't carry them to Starbucks.

Sponsored

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
Your thread title doesn't specify Jeep. So, my favorite "mod" is my wife's pierced nipples. And my friends, that is the best modification I've ever seen. A close second though, is the customized Grateful Dead grille insert from Under The Sun Inserts. I was going to post pictures of both of my favorite modifications, but I couldn't quickly find the former.

upload_2019-5-17_18-39-58.png
My wife is from Neenah! We were just there last week. Love that place!

19JTRubiconEcoDiesel

First Name
JoLHY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.8JKUX6MHD, 3.6JLUR6MPT, Deciding/waiting on Sarge JTRD or JTR4xe

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Love the warn 10s winch and the lift kit and wheels and tires! Definitely my favorite mods, the winch saved my cousins butt and paid for itself already! really like how the epic Warn fairlead and hook dressed it all up! My baja Lights would be my 2nd favorite modifications, really light up the trails!

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5061.JPG

IMG_5056.jpg

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Nothing wrong with a shovel mount. Probably going to be pretty useful one day....BUT jumping up the model lineup with stickers is almost universally frowned upon in car circles. Most cannot tell, but enthusiasts will never be fooled
........" frowned upon in car circles " ? ! Give me a break ! Who cares what stickers someone wants to put on their Jeep. If someones panties are in a bunch over a phony Rubicon decal , they need to get a life !

Last edited:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I’m usually not one to judge and all.. but sorry that’s a poser mod if I ever see one, is that also a poser Rubicon decal on your Sport? What the h...:headbang:
Cmon, you dont really care , do you ?!
Sponsored