Sponsored

What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!!

Eric0503

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL sport turbo.
Vehicle Showcase
Definetly my inner front liners and flat fenders. Mainly because they were such a bitch to install lol. The rears are in now but not in this photo.

Really though this is my first jeep and im pretty damn proud if the whole thing 🤙🤙

20210404_155424.jpg
Sponsored

linux_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 6-speed manual, 2011 Compass 5-speed manual
Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! Lifestyle_JK_Hood_Lock

Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! -Fuel-Cap-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Tumblers-Parts-Included

Each works with factory key. The hood lock learned the key by turning the key in the lock. The gas cap lock was somewhat of a physical puzzle. The lack of printed directions was cause for concern, but the Quadratec video explained everything well. With the hard top and these locks, I am hoping to deter casual thieves and to prevent crimes of opportunity.

A Trunk Monkey would complete the trifecta.

Last edited:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
The mod of which I'm most proud, in terms of utility, is also the one that I'm most grateful for finally getting installed: the tow hitch harness. That job involved scooching around on my back, on my driveway, in the sun, threading that damn positive wire from aft to fore along the frame rail. It was a great feeling to finally secure the ring terminal to a + post on the battery, and test the 4-flat connector for proper function.

And then I got to work. :)

A close Second Place here would be the installation of F&R seat covers. I didn't know a manufacturer could sew so many straps to each individual piece, but they do serve to make everything very form-fitting, which is what we want here.

Lifestyle_JK_Hood_Lock.png

-Fuel-Cap-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Tumblers-Parts-Included.jpg

Each works with factory key. The hood lock learned the key by turning the key in the lock. The gas cap lock was somewhat of a physical puzzle. The lack of printed directions was cause for concern, but the Quadratec video explained everything well.

I actually enjoyed assembling the Mopar locking fuel cap. Yes, the convenience of single-key locks (I also have the Bolt hood lock) is nice.

I don't have a Trunk Monkey, either, but I do carry a ration just in case. Ahem.

Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! Banana

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I don't do a lot of electrical, so installing these Oracle Sidetracks--and having them work on the first try--without frying anything, was a major accomplishment for me...
Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! IMG_3838
Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! IMG_3839

Sponsored

bboyk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR,16 Siverado; 61 & 02 Vettes, 67 Camaro
Occupation
Finally retired! Futures industry executive
"Summerized" the Jeep this weekend.
Body Armor Gen 3 doors and Lange Coyote mirrors
1st door was a painful learning experience, but the other 3 got built and installed easily.
Mirrors were easy to do.

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0240 (1).JPG

slainte06

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 4 Door, HellaYella
"Summerized" the Jeep this weekend.
Body Armor Gen 3 doors and Lange Coyote mirrors
1st door was a painful learning experience, but the other 3 got built and installed easily.
Mirrors were easy to do.

Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! IMG_0240 (1).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! IMG_0240 (1).JPG
How do you like the doors, looking to get same ones. Also where did you purchase for best price. Rig looks awesome btw

bboyk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR,16 Siverado; 61 & 02 Vettes, 67 Camaro
Occupation
Finally retired! Futures industry executive
How do you like the doors, looking to get same ones. Also where did you purchase for best price. Rig looks awesome btw
Thank you.
Love the doors. I feel the Jeep is still wide-open, but have the mesh block the white lane stripes which I found to be annoying and too much a reminder that there was no door between me and the road.
Price wasn't my primary issue; time was. I ordered through 4WP because they had them "in stock" which meant they were 4-5 days in their warehouse. I didn't get the feeling that the manufacturer would be able to ship them in a reasonable time.

dennis2society

First Name
dennis2society
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys - SOT - Etorque V6
Occupation
Procrastinator

Each works with factory key. The hood lock learned the key by turning the key in the lock. The gas cap lock was somewhat of a physical puzzle. The lack of printed directions was cause for concern, but the Quadratec video explained everything well. With the hard top and these locks, I am hoping to deter casual thieves and to prevent crimes of opportunity.

I am also most proud of installing my bolt hood lock. First time i ever opened the grill or used a rivet gun. Took an hour but came out great. Has given me a little more piece of mind when parking on street overnight...

Jeep Wrangler JL What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!! 1625000026904
Sponsored