Sport or sport s? If sport it’s really apples vs oranges. Buy the sport and crank up those windowsNot really...
I bought a Sport but liked a few things from the other models. My Sport was 13K less than a Rubicon.
Added take off Rubicon Wheels = $600
Added take off Rubicon Rock Rails = $140
Added Uconnect 4 7" Screen = $500
Added Gas Filler Door = $90
My total damage to get the bits and parts I liked? $1,330 -v- $13,000
1. If you are going to load up a sport s, I suggest a sahara. I wish I would have done it. For an extra $2000 I should have done it and picked up a bunch of convenience options and colored fenders and steps. I wish I had the bigger screen and nicer interior and I would have done LEDs. Don’t really care about leather.
2. If you are doing basic sport or sport s, it’ll be significantly to cheaper upgrade through takeoffs to match Sahara.
3. OP didn’t mention matching Rubi, but some posts brought this up for some reason ... tough to match the lockers on Rubi cost effectively and as reliable.
Here’s my spend
$1200 Rubi wheels - $700 sold sport
$450 roam steps
$300 inspired LeD headlights
$600 Rubi suspension($200) + install ($400)
$120 Rubi front fender (included LEDs)
$100 mopar hitch
$2100’ish ... other cosmetic things not included in here (tint, etc)
If I bought sahara:
- I would have upgraded wheels still
- Sahara Steps would have been fine
- I would have done the $1k LED package
- going to Rubi suspension don’t know?
- nonfromt bumper needed