Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen this video. Vox acts surprised when state laws are different when you go do different states. In NC, the left lane is a travel lane and the speed limit still applies.

OP
OP
BillyHW

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Hero cop proves there is still goodness and decency and justice in this world:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/1...as-hero-for-pulling-over-slowpoke-driver.html

Indiana state trooper lauded as 'hero' for pulling over 'slowpoke' driver

An Indiana state trooper’s tweet reminding people about the state’s so-called “slowpoke” or “move over” law went viral Saturday.

Sgt. Stephen Wheeles, an Indiana State Police Public Information Officer for the Versailles District, posted a photo of a car he pulled over for violating a law that went into effect in 2015 – going too slow in the left lane on the highway if a vehicle behind you is going faster, FOX 59 reported.

“I stopped this vehicle today for a left lane violation on I-65. The driver had approximately 20 cars slowed behind her because she would not move back to the right lane.” Wheeles wrote. “Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane to allow them to pass.”

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
There is a very warm special place in hell for people who don't yield to faster at the first opportunity to do so. Same goes for truckers cutting into the fast lane to pass other trucks when faster traffic is approaching. They are both d-bags....in the societal gutter.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I live in Utah - we only have 2 lane highways
Sponsored