Sponsored

What JL/JLU Wrangler Have You Ordered? Post and Vote Your Configuration Here!

Which 2018 JL/JLU have you ordered?

• 2-Door JL — Sport — 3.0L Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-Door JLU — Sport — 3.0L Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Jeepney,
Nothing wrong in your numbers except are you ok with just 2.15% below invoice?? Most members here are able to find someone who would do 5% below invoice.
I spoke with bunch of dealers in my state and found one who agreed to 5% below invoice plus t&t. I also paid $500 deposit for him to place it as sold order with Jeep.
Where is the MAss dealer who will give you 5% under invoice? Dealers in NY will not go under invoice.
Sponsored

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR

Akbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR
I just ordered a build today 8/20/18: a 4d JL Rubicon white with dual top with matching top/fenders, V6, auto trans, trailer, leather, safety, led, steel bumper, keyless entry.
Ordered from Kent Shurtleff at Peterson in Idaho 14% off MSRP. I will only be financing about half the cost over 3 years and plan to pay off at 18 mos, so not losing much on the reequired chrysler finance. Very happy with Kent. I checked with 7 different dealers in past week. I arranged shipping from dealer to my location at a reasonable rate with coastal auto shipping. Planning to buy the lifetime mopar warranty $100 deductible plan for $2700 as noted elsewhere on the forum.
Can't wait!

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I just ordered a build today 8/20/18: a 4d JL Rubicon white with dual top with matching top/fenders, V6, auto trans, trailer, leather, safety, led, steel bumper, keyless entry.
Ordered from Kent Shurtleff at Peterson in Idaho 14% off MSRP. I will only be financing about half the cost over 3 years and plan to pay off at 18 mos, so not losing much on the reequired chrysler finance. Very happy with Kent. I checked with 7 different dealers in past week. I arranged shipping from dealer to my location at a reasonable rate with coastal auto shipping. Planning to buy the lifetime mopar warranty $100 deductible plan for $2700 as noted elsewhere on the forum.
Can't wait!
I thought about financing to get the larger discount then paying off the loan right away after the first payment or so. Did Peterson in ID tell you how long you had to remain under financing to qualify for 14% off MSRP? I am not sure but double check if you can buy the Lifetime Warranty outside of a Hawaii dealer. I seem to think there were a few States that were excluded for some reason? Again, not sure if Hawaii is one of the States, but double check.

Sponsored

Akbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR
I thought about financing to get the larger discount then paying off the loan right away after the first payment or so. Did Peterson in ID tell you how long you had to remain under financing to qualify for 14% off MSRP? I am not sure but double check if you can buy the Lifetime Warranty outside of a Hawaii dealer. I seem to think there were a few States that were excluded for some reason? Again, not sure if Hawaii is one of the States, but double check.
6 mos financing.
I never heard about any state restrictions on purchase or use of mopar lifetime warranty, but will verify prior to buying that of course. I know the local dealer staff are totally confused about the lifetime warranty, the floor manager insisted they won't accept it and they dont' sell it, the senior sales guys said of course they accept it and they can sell it.

RubiKAHN323

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me: ordered Punk'N JLU Rubi 6-spd. Husband: Red Ford F150 FX4
Placed my order today for a 2019 JLU 4-Door Rubicon with @Travis@TriCityJeep at Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC. :rock: Punk'n Orange manual :like: Here are the deets:
  • Quick order package #23R (6 spd manual)
  • Exterior color PE4 (Punk'n Orange Clear Coat)
  • Cold weather group (ADE)
  • LED lighting group (AD6)
  • Premium black soft top (STB)
  • Trailer tow group (ADH)
  • Cloth seats, black (D5X9)
Can't wait! We plan to fly to NC from Vero Beach, FL and drive 'er home. Been waiting a long time, haven't had a Jeep since 1992!

JZ 1141

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Thrilled to start my Jeep-Life! Ordered up a 2019 JLUR yesterday. Landed at 9.1% below MSRP, 3.5% below invoice on this config, $48,614 final price.

Happy with that because they gave me a premium for my trade, which I preferred because it saved me a few extra bucks in taxes.

Purchased from Greenway Ford in Orlando. Worked with Abe (internet sales) and Andrew (sales manager).

Now I feel like a little kid, ‘Is it here yet? Is it here yet?’

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

7A42210B-0AAE-4012-AA03-027198753205.jpeg

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thrilled to start my Jeep-Life! Ordered up a 2019 JLUR yesterday. Landed at 9.1% below MSRP, 3.5% below invoice on this config, $48,614 final price.

Happy with that because they gave me a premium for my trade, which I preferred because it saved me a few extra bucks in taxes.

Purchased from Greenway Ford in Orlando. Worked with Abe (internet sales) and Andrew (sales manager).

Now I feel like a little kid, ‘Is it here yet? Is it here yet?’

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

7A42210B-0AAE-4012-AA03-027198753205.jpeg
Congrats.

Sponsored

RubiKAHN323

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me: ordered Punk'N JLU Rubi 6-spd. Husband: Red Ford F150 FX4
Although curious as why the cold weather pkg in Florida??
I ordered mine with a cold weather package and I also live in Florida. It does get chilly here in the winter and we plan to drive top-down as much as possible!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine with a cold weather package and I also live in Florida. It does get chilly here in the winter and we plan to drive top-down as much as possible!
That's great that you can drive with the top off even in early winter. Not possible here in NY.

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
Placed my order today for a 2019 JLU 4-Door Rubicon with @Travis@TriCityJeep at Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC. :rock: Punk'n Orange manual :like: Here are the deets:
  • Quick order package #23R (6 spd manual)
  • Exterior color PE4 (Punk'n Orange Clear Coat)
  • Cold weather group (ADE)
  • LED lighting group (AD6)
  • Premium black soft top (STB)
  • Trailer tow group (ADH)
  • Cloth seats, black (D5X9)
Can't wait! We plan to fly to NC from Vero Beach, FL and drive 'er home. Been waiting a long time, haven't had a Jeep since 1992!
Also placed my order with Travis at Tri-City: .
Punk'n Sahara
Package 24G
3.6L V6
8-SPD Auto
18x7.5 Tech Gray Wheels
All Terrain Tires
Remote Proximity Keyless
Anti-Spin Differential Axle
Selec-Trac Full Time 4WD
Dual Top Group
Electronic Infotainment Group
Cold Weather Group

Got My VON#

Last edited:

grapejuice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I finally did it! Placed my order today for a 2019 Firecracker Red JLUR at Lithia Jeep in Missoula, MT. Got 5% under invoice and had a very good experience, no pushiness or upselling.
I was planning on Dennis Dillon but they matched and are local so it was a no brainer.
Went with the following:
Pentastar w/automatic
Cloth seats
LED
Steel bumpers
8.4 inch display
Freedom top
And tow package

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)