Sponsored

What JL/JLU Wrangler Have You Ordered? Post and Vote Your Configuration Here!

Which 2018 JL/JLU have you ordered?

• 2-Door JL — Sport — 3.0L Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-Door JLU — Sport — 3.0L Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
VON# 40520739
Last 8 Digits: JW121948

2018 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON (JLJS74) (Canada btw)

Think I have everything, I told them to leave nothing left out and just add it all but noticed no Tech package :( hope its there.

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
VON# 40520739
Last 8 Digits: JW121948

2018 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON (JLJS74) (Canada btw)

Think I have everything, I told them to leave nothing left out and just add it all but noticed no Tech package :( hope its there.
Just curious when did you order ? I have vin # JW121945 and ordered Nov 09

Sponsored

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
I literally just got my 2017, only 7k kms on it (three months old) with lift, Ko2s everything so I can live with a little wait :)
Wish i could say the same ,I traded my 2015 JK for a 2500 Ram about a year ago ,and have been missing it ever since.

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
For my pickup just got a 2018 F150 and loving it so between the two vehicles my "need for more" is happily covered for now :D

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
I've literally talked to three big dealers here in South Florida who said without even having the pricing released yet, they not only would not take the deposit and order, but also brought up the point of taking a deposit without even knowing if a hiccup could happen at the factory. Any insight on if these orders everyone is posting are "REAL" 100% guaranteed to arrive as listed JL's?
:facepalm:

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I've literally talked to three big dealers here in South Florida who said without even having the pricing released yet, they not only would not take the deposit and order, but also brought up the point of taking a deposit without even knowing if a hiccup could happen at the factory. Any insight on if these orders everyone is posting are "REAL" 100% guaranteed to arrive as listed JL's?
Dunno but last I checked I have a Vin number and I’m told it’s in production

Sponsored

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Dunno but last I checked I have a Vin number and I’m told it’s in production
I mean I totally believe dealers are putting orders in, but I just spoke with one of the largest in the country and they are saying on or around New Years is when official ordering can start... Very confusing that dealers can even make these spec sheets without any pricing. And although we all know I'm totally buying this 2018 JLU Rubicon, kind of hard to commit to it without seeing a price.

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Clubs

Yes see the reply to your other post - http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/for...-s-order-bank-is-open.1467/page-19#post-26317

Also plenty of ppl have order sheets, VIN #’s assigned and are at D1 status already. Find non local dealer who will take your order. There’s plenty as this thread shows.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I mean I totally believe dealers are putting orders in, but I just spoke with one of the largest in the country and they are saying on or around New Years is when official ordering can start... Very confusing that dealers can even make these spec sheets without any pricing. And although we all know I'm totally buying this 2018 JLU Rubicon, kind of hard to commit to it without seeing a price.
Tell them they suck and need to get a clue!!! Unbelievable!

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Is this a dealer issue or your issue? I’m not judging and I completely agree that it is a very difficult to commit without seeing the pricing or even all of the relevant info (assuming there are some unleaked surprises left for the reveal). I am waiting for the JT, but even if the order banks open early I would probably want to wait for official pricing all the relevant info. That said it seems pretty obvious that orders can be placed.

Jeepfix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
!% less is good do most people get them less than invoice
Sponsored