ebru

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Trackhawk, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Jl, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hey all,
New to the forums but figured Id post a question for you guys. Currently I have a few Jeeps I included pictures and just parted with my prerunner 2018 Tundra limited. So its time to replace it, however I am torn on what to get next. Part of me wants to trade in the JL and get a sting gray Rubicon and the other part says wait for the gladiator and build one. Either way its going to be a Jeep I already ordered the rims for my next one 22x12 grid GD3's. I really want to do a king suspension on my next one but haven't heard much on how it rides. This will be my primary daily and wheeler so ride and capability is important. I will trade my current JL with what ever I do as I put 23k miles on it in 8 months. I love it It has a Mopar 2.5 inch lift and iron cross bumper, 37's and not pictured a Smitty Kevlar winch.

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

ebru

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Trackhawk, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Jl, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
So I guess I my question to you all is this.
Those of you with a 4 door rubicon with a king suspension how does it ride? I will be going 38 inch tires and a 3.5 inch lift on either. Secondly is this ohlins suspension ever going to come out? I would like to check it out but it seems to be postponed forever.

Thanks