Sponsored

What Jeep gear did you get for Christmas?

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase
Got a cargo cover, alien sunshade, and a couple of Jeep hoodies and t-shirts. Still waiting on the Jeep! Should be getting mid to late January.:fingerscrossed:
How do you like the sunshade?
Sponsored

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the sunshade?
It looks really nice and feels like it is made of good material. I don't have the Jeep yet so not really sure how it will fit or easy it will be to install.

Sponsored

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It looks really nice and feels like it is made of good material. I don't have the Jeep yet so not really sure how it will fit or easy it will be to install.
It is worth the wait. I ordered mine 3 1/2 months. I ordered the soft top, living in FL just throw the top back on the way to/from work Thinking that the sunshade would make a great accessory

Post pics when you get it!

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
It is worth the wait. I ordered mine 3 1/2 months. I ordered the soft top, living in FL just throw the top back on the way to/from work Thinking that the sunshade would make a great accessory

Post pics when you get it!
Absolutely. Ordered a firecracker red Sahara. Kind of wished I would have ordered a the dual tops but oh well. I was told today that it should arrive at the rail yard early next week. From there it could take couple of days to a couple of weeks.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I got a tailgate table, alien sunshade, some molle bags, a flashlight mount and a warn low bar....

unfortunately I didn't get the Jeep lol. Thanks for nothing FCA Santa

custmfxwg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Yeah, it has been a bummer since it was stuck in I for 6 weeks. As long as there aren't any issues when we get it, I am sure the wait will make it even sweeter.

This is the cargo cover:
https://www.amazon.com/GPCA-Wrangle...1Mx6YcQlUL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

I also got a trailer hitch cover:
https://www.amazon.com/Hitch-Licens...310&sr=1-17&keywords=jeep+trailer+hitch+cover

Cool beans. I may end up going with that cover as well. If I could figure out how to tighten up the back end and make it a bit more stiff I'd probably order one today.

Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Oh. I just ordered the Sill Guard Mopars, but this are way better. Will return the Mopars to order this.
They definitely have way more coverage than the Mopars. I really like them, but I will say two things...

1) On 4 Doors, I have read some posts here that say the Rear Sill covers are slightly visible from the outside of the Jeep (No issue with a 2 Door)

2) On a 2 Door (mine anyway), the hooked end of Sill Guard -where I circled in the pic, tends to catch on rear seat passenger's shoelaces as they exit the Jeep (Unlikely to be an issue on a 4 door). I'm going to add some additional 3M trim tape there to see if it helps.

Quadratec-Front-Entry-Guard-Pair-JL-Installed-Driver-Side.jpg

Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU MOAB, '13 Nissan 370Z Roadster
My brother had some custom OEM seat covers made with green stitching to match the Mojito color.

I have been look for seat covers like these, they look awesome. Wwould you please share where your brother bought them? Thanks.

PUNISHMENT24

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR STING-GRAY
Well, I ordered my TeraFlex Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 fast adjust steering stabilizer on Black Friday, but there was a national backorder on them and it's not being delivered until tomorrow. I guess it now qualifies as a Christmas present! :)
My wife got me this stabilizer for Xmas... but unfortunately won’t fit my Jeep after I upgrade my steering linkage

XTrooper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Retired in the mountains of Northeastern PA
Website
xtrooper.net
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
Retired New Jersey State Trooper
Vehicle Showcase
My wife got me this stabilizer for Xmas... but unfortunately won’t fit my Jeep after I upgrade my steering linkage
Yeah, unfortunately, it only works with the stock setup.
Sponsored