careyj1

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392 XR
HI,

I picked up a new 2021 392 yesterday. This is our first jeep and would appreciate feedback on items to purchase or not for this beast.

1) It is a hardtop but didn't come with headliner, which headliner would you recommend?
2) Has carpet mats, which all weather mats ?
3) Which winch works best for stock bumper?
4) Which air compressor?
5) Any best practice for storing doors and hardtop when removed?

Thank you!
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Check out hot heads headliner. I went with the Mopar headliner. I also went with weather tech Hp floor mats they're really nice but they don’t make a matching cargo mat yet. I emailed them and they said they don’t have plans to make one.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
HI,

I picked up a new 2021 392 yesterday. This is our first jeep and would appreciate feedback on items to purchase or not for this beast.

1) It is a hardtop but didn't come with headliner, which headliner would you recommend?
4) Which air compressor?

Thank you!
1. Checkout the bed rug one, we never decided to do it, but that seemed like the best deal.
2. If you’re going on board, everything is made around the ARB, if not, there’s one at NAPA that everyone raves about.
5. Topsy hardware/straps, and a celing mounted crank up storage platform, we have the FlexiMounts platform.

Jeep Wrangler JL What items should I get for 2021 392 with XR option 7FDC2D56-1130-46BA-9EFB-7777574856AF

2DC29C6A-726E-4451-90B2-E92BAFAC6452.jpeg

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Weathertech mats fit well in the JL and I've been pleased with the Rugged Ridge entry guards as well.

For air compressors, it's best to buy once cry once and save yourself the hours of waiting on a slow compressor to fill those 35's. I love my ARB twin with the Innovative AT 4 tire system. I can take all 4 from 15psi to 37psi simultaneously in about 6min of compressor time. Factor in taking off the valve caps and attaching the lines and it's about a 10min job from start to finish. You might sit that long per tire with a small compressor.

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)
HI,

4) Which air compressor?

Thank you!
(1) Look at the Coverking headliner. I have the Mopar one in my JK and have mixed feelings on it honestly. The Coverking one at least covers all the white surfaces.
(2) Mopar mats with black lettering and drain plugs
(3) NA
(4) NA
(5) I have a collapsible door stand I found on eBay and installed a Home Depot 30" dolly under it, works well. Also I have a portable top remover, not crazy about it, but its both mobile and small enough to carry when we travel. Hard mounting to a ceiling limits where you can store things obviously.

Jeep Wrangler JL What items should I get for 2021 392 with XR option IMG_0941D.JPG

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
You should ABSOLUTELY get new wheels and tires so you could sell me your take-offs.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Well, what I think you should do first...Swap out that gas guzzling 392 for a more fuel efficient 3.6V6! Shoot, I even have the perfect 3.6 2-door doner and what the heck, I will also pay all cost involved;)

Seriously, congrats on the baddest 4-door Jeep yet offered!

OP
OP

careyj1

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392 XR
Well, what I think you should do first...Swap out that gas guzzling 392 for a more fuel efficient 3.6V6! Shoot, I even have the perfect 3.6 2-door doner and what the heck, I will also pay all cost involved;)

Seriously, congrats on the baddest 4-door Jeep yet offered!
Thanks
Sponsored