JB4818

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon; 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
I do not believe it is for the soft top (I removed my hardtop and installed the soft top my self and did not see any piece like this). I know this is not for the hard top plug and wiper hose. Since this ends in RH, I believe it is for something on the passenger side (Right Hand side). I searched Google to see if it had to do with the seat belt, but no luck. It is probably for something underneath the passenger's seat. If you have a two door, I would narrow down to the front seat as I have not found anything like that on the back seat of the two door. My second guess would be something under the dash on the passenger side. Hope you find its home.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gillbot

Gillbot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I do not believe it is for the soft top (I removed my hardtop and installed the soft top my self and did not see any piece like this). I know this is not for the hard top plug and wiper hose. Since this ends in RH, I believe it is for something on the passenger side (Right Hand side). I searched Google to see if it had to do with the seat belt, but no luck. It is probably for something underneath the passenger's seat. If you have a two door, I would narrow down to the front seat as I have not found anything like that on the back seat of the two door. My second guess would be something under the dash on the passenger side. Hope you find its home.
No clue where it goes.
I've seen that and saved the pic, still not quite sure what it is or where it goes.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
No clue where it goes.

I've seen that and saved the pic, still not quite sure what it is or where it goes.

Passenger side where the seat belt goes into the trim by the floor, under the cover

upload_2019-10-9_14-51-10.png

OP
OP
Gillbot

Gillbot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
OH!

I thought that was the upper trim where the seatbelt comes out not the floor area. I'll look there, thanks!
Sponsored