Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
That makes sense. I was looking at that earlier as the shape of the sensor on the windshield i

Hmm that’s a possibility.....other words would it be fair to suspect everyone has this lying around in there cabin to use if/when they put windshield down?
Everyone with adjustable cruise control....:)
Sponsored

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
Adaptive Cruise and Collision detection system cover that is right behind you rear view mirror.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Adaptive Cruise and Collision detection system cover that is right behind you rear view mirror.
Thanks!! Totally makes sense. I appreciate you guys finally putting that mystery to bed. I look all around the Jeep under on top everywhere possible wondering where the help that went

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Everyone with adjustable cruise control....:)
Lol Thanks man.....been scratching my head on that one since I picked up the Jeep. Especially since sales guys had NO clue

Thanks again

InMyImage

First Name
Bill & Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I had to travel right after purchasing my Rubicon and have not had a chance to go through everything in fine detail. I opened the glove box today to look at the owner's manual and there was a large piece of textured rubber folded inside and simply "sprung out" when I opened the door. It does not seem to fit the glove box and was wondering if anyone can ID it. It is about 1/16" to 3/32" thick, about 6" wide and about 16" long and is textured on both sides:
Did you actually have a real owners manual in there? We just got more of a quick start manual. Had to download the full manual from mopar.com after registering my daughter.

Sponsored

First Name
Bob and Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Mojito! 2016 Renegade Black
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been trying to post on here, forgive me I’m new to the Jeep community....but I have that and this......what and where does this go??????? When I picked up my new JLUR 3 months ago it was in there and dealership had no idea what it was......Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Jay

7ED5E55F-4128-4E99-B622-DA77B8D0AB56.jpeg

CFE51CE9-6A69-4D54-87E9-6A61DED8276C.jpeg
The instructions are clearly printed on the cover. You use it to protect the mirror housing and electronics when you fold down the windshield.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
I had to travel right after purchasing my Rubicon and have not had a chance to go through everything in fine detail. I opened the glove box today to look at the owner's manual and there was a large piece of textured rubber folded inside and simply "sprung out" when I opened the door. It does not seem to fit the glove box and was wondering if anyone can ID it. It is about 1/16" to 3/32" thick, about 6" wide and about 16" long and is textured on both sides:

6KLe1.jpg

Didn’t have one in mine purchased 7/31.

Any way you can help @JeepCares ?

Thanks

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Did you actually have a real owners manual in there? We just got more of a quick start manual. Had to download the full manual from mopar.com after registering my daughter.
Yes, a full owner's manual in a canvas bag along with the tool kit to remove the top and doors.

Bob502000

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

6KLe1.jpg
emergency toilet paper with a thumb grab

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Were none of you guys in Kindergarten where you first learned to put pieces and puzzles together LOL :) :) . Both of those items with a little pre-school common sense is obvious where that goes. Heck the other one even has a picture diagram of where and what it does LOL
Sponsored