Sponsored

what is the verdict on the twill soft slant top for JL 4dr?

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
I love this top!!!! What does everyone think ? I can wear it up of down . now , I just need to find a bra for the top and get bags for the windows. The Melbcon is gettng me in trouble with the WIFE-b-con I told her i need a another shed to hold all the jeep accessories and she said if i keep it up I can call her WIFE b gone and I can sleep with the jeep in the shed!!! lol.... not really , I just thought that was funny
Sponsored

Seraphim

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Altitude Diesel
I love this top!!!! What does everyone think ? I can wear it up of down . now , I just need to find a bra for the top and get bags for the windows. The Melbcon is gettng me in trouble with the WIFE-b-con I told her i need a another shed to hold all the jeep accessories and she said if i keep it up I can call her WIFE b gone and I can sleep with the jeep in the shed!!! lol.... not really , I just thought that was funny
haha were still trying to find a name for my Jeep and i jokingly said she is my "Mistress". ohh the dirty look I got from my wife...

but back on Topic, wow that looks awesome. im saving up for one. cant take the hard top off after a long road trip...