Sponsored

What is the ONE Jeep Accessory every Jeep owner needs?

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I immediately bought front seat covers (Qik Cover) they are awesome. I dont have to worry about mud, dogs, etc. They are washable and look great. https://qikcover.com/
Back seat I got a big waterproof slip on cover, so we can go out on muddy adventures with our dog and I wont worry!
Next up is rock rails and winch for my front bumper.
I’ve never heard of Qik Cover. How durable are they? I’ve been looking into getting Bartact covers but the $329 price tag for the front seats alone is steep.
Sponsored

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
I need to stop reading these forum posts. I have purchased rock sliders, a first aid kit, a 3/8 impact gun, sockets, door sill guards, add-on storage compartments, an antenna, etc. and my 4xe Rubicon hasn't been delivered yet!

The one thing I have seen posted in multiple places is a fire extinguisher. How often are Jeeps or their owners starting fires? It's the one thing that surprises me on everyone's "must" list. Any insight is appreciated.
Yeah. The dreaded rabbit hole keeps sucking me in too. About the fire extinguisher, the thought is that it's not intended to save/help you but that you make come across a situation where it could mean the difference between life and death of another. Everyone should have one in their vehicle but that's just not practical but if you're a Wrangler owner, you have lots of places to secure one within easy reach. Attached to the extinguisher holder should also be some means to cut seatbelts/airbags. Best of luck with your mods (my wife really wants me to get the new bumper and winch out of our foyer that showed up over the weekend - I've had the Willys about 4 weeks).

Sponsored

VWillys

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Willys - Bright White
I have a 2dr so for me (in order of need):

1. Velcro tie downs to keep your soft top low and tight when folded
  2. Seat belt straps for rear seat belts to eliminate wind induced flapping noise
  3. PPF to protect door sills
  4. Moving blanket for various uses

4thekids

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUSA w/ Sky One Touch Roof

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
My First CJ5 didnt have a back seat, had to buy it and the top.
Rear seats were an option through at least the sum of the YJ production run. So sayeth the window sticker for my 1995 Wrangler S.

Sponsored

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
A dead pedal would be nice.

Vickie

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired!
It depends on what you're planning to do initially. Being Prepared initially is a good place to start.
Air compressor for refilling tires after off roading. I have a 25' long 3/8" air hose that I use with mine. Tire plug kit, tow strap, fire extinguisher. Get a tool box or bag and fill with tools and be prepared to fix stuff. I have a roll up tool bag with 5 separate zipper pouches and fits underneath the rear seat.

One thing I keep with me when I have the top and or doors off is a rain cover just in case the weather changes. But even if the weather doesnt change I can cover it up when parked to keep nosey people from having easy access to the interior.
Where did you get your roll up tool bag? Photo??

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Does this thing screw to the dash or is it a suction type of thing?
Screws in.... I just installed on a week ago... I really like it, I'd recommend getting the one for the passenger side rather than the driver side:
  1. Its too tempting to mess with your phone when its sitting right where your hand is while driving.
  2. I tend to bump it every now again, because it right where my hand/steering wheel is.

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Where did you get your roll up tool bag? Photo??
Found it on Amazon. Atlas brand bag 46. I'll try to find a link to it. I think it's made to hang by the strap while unfilled for easy access.

0701211326a.jpg

0701211326.jpg

0701211327.jpg