Sponsored

What is the next best event in and around the Northeast to scope out aftermarket parts?

baz

First Name
Baz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited 2019
I'm in Montreal, willing to drive hours to check out stuff in person and purchase on the spot, maybe even get work done while I'm there - is there a sema'ish event coming up any time soon?
Sponsored

TuTTerZZ12

First Name
Ryan Tuthill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Punk’n
Occupation
USAF SF
Following...I live in Maine and I want to go to my first event! Not much activity in the northeast it seems.

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
The Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival is something you should consider--next year. It took place June 7-9, 2019 at a campground off of I-79 north of Pittsburgh. I visited on Saturday, and I have never seen so many Jeeps in one place! There were vendor stands, historical exhibits--including a World War II Encampment, Jeep off-road "playgrounds," trail trips through a nearby state park, competitions--some moving, some show, all fun. Very family-friendly!

From the website http://www.bantamjeepfestival.com/:

2019 Festival Results
Thank you all for joining us for our 9th annual Festival. We had a total of 2,512 registered Jeeps this year. 156 sponsors and merchandise vendors, 16 swap meet vendors and 16 food vendors also joined us at Coopers Lake! There were nearly 27,700 people at the Festival grounds over the course of the three days. There were also more than 15,000 Jeep lovers in downtown Butler for the Jeep Invasion on Friday night. Jeepers journeyed from 31 states, Washington DC and Canada (Ontario and Quebec) to the birthplace of the Jeep!​

I should note that "registered Jeeps" means those that registered to participate in the formal off-road and on-road activities. There were many thousands more "unregistered" Jeeps (like mine) that parked in the fields around the festival.

There are many, many photographs from this year's festival in their 2019 Photo Gallery, link on the Home Page.

Now that I've seen what is involved, I'll go again next year, but this time registering for some of the vehicular activities!

I recommend it!

MH
Sponsored