Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I do like Sting Gray, but ended up going with Bikini Pearl. I have to say that I really like this color!
Neither one seems to be what I see the most but they are both fairly new colors and I keep seeing more of them both.

20190715_000058.jpg

20190715_000205.jpg
Finally saw a bikini the other day, sitting at a jeep dealer lot. They had one. Havent seen any on the street yet. That bikini stood out like a beacon in a sea of black and gray. Looks great in person!

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
I do like Sting Gray, but ended up going with Bikini Pearl. I have to say that I really like this color!
Neither one seems to be what I see the most but they are both fairly new colors and I keep seeing more of them both.

20190715_000058.jpg

20190715_000205.jpg
I have to say that looks really good with the Tan interior! Congrats on the new ride!

tcari394

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL (2dr)
It's funny.. last year when I put my order in I ordered Granite Crystal and said "I never see this color Jeep.. I am going to have something unique!" Now it's pretty much the only color I see. :LOL:

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Almost everyone I know that got a new JL went black, I had all the color options at the dealership, almost every package was identical for the rubi, it was down to granite and sting grey for me. I ended up going granite but sting still holds a special place in my heart.

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Driving down the interstate and looking over at the cars traveling in the opposite direction, it looks pretty damn funereal . Greys, silvers, blacks, mostly drab colors. I understand that you all have your color preferences and I respect that, but the Jeep, in my opinion, deserves a vibrant color!. I am all for the Mojitos, Pumpkins,Yellows, Firecrackers,Bikinis,and Ocean Blues. Wtf happened to car colors after the1950's and 60's. Everyone drove in "in your face" color combinations back then. Just sayin.... :whatsgoingon:

Last edited:

SheilaMkIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 HellaYella Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Definitely not mad that Yellow isn't high up in popularity, I love having a unique color when parked next to the whites, gray/granites, and blacks that we see so often. Though living in Michigan near FCA HQ, you tend to see almost every color of Wrangler at least once a week, and I certainly love seeing brighter colors on the road to make things more interesting.

With that said, I approve of all Wrangler colors and love all of yours equally, no wrangler is a bad wrangler ;)

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Mojito! Is the color that sold us.

A week of discussion, a week of research and we bought it

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I thought I was going red for sure (BOOMER!) but when I saw Sting Gray in person there was no other choice. It's so damn sharp.

I will say I see an Ocean Blue around base and it's also a gorgeous color.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I was going red for sure (BOOMER!) but when I saw Sting Gray in person there was no other choice. It's so damn sharp.

I will say I see an Ocean Blue around base and it's also a gorgeous color.
I had three colors in mind, Punkin', Yellow, and then way off in the different direction, Sting Grey. It just so happened the dealer had them all, and the Sting Grey was optioned with everything I wanted. So I differed to the bride, and surprisingly she went right to the Sting Grey. And, I'm glad she did. In our area it's like all the others, White, Silver, and Granite. But heck, the Jeep looks great in any color.

Sponsored

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
This is my 4th Jeep in white.
My 5th will most likely be the same.

IMG_7498.jpg

anotherWS6

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jebadiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
I like them black. Like my men.

Out of the 10 or so new cars Ive owned only 1 wasnt black. It was a nice looking white car, but it just didnt cram me full of joy the way a nice, thick black one does.

Nothing looks wrong in black. And while I like some of the zaney bright colors available, I just dont think a yellow, orange or green car is going to suit me. Not on a jeep anyway. And while I may get tired of my black Jeep, I'm never going to hate it. If I got tired of a lime green one? I'd hate myself for ever picking it. I was seriously considering the matte gray (stingray), but the fact that a dealer 5 minutes from me had a low option M6 sport with posi - exactly what i wanted - in black logic and ease forced my decision. Though I do want to start adding some orange stuff to it.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
12CEFE1A-6D5C-4D3D-8D8C-3A550D352E8D.jpeg
I never get lost in a parking lot. And that’s just how I like it.
Your Jeep looks amazing. Is that your garage !? That is freakin awesome. Looks like the kitchen!
Ok, so Im waitng for a pic of someone's jeep actually in their house. Everyone is so obsessed that eventually this has to happen.
Sponsored

Last edited: