Sponsored

What is the most Patriotic Brand

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Much that I appreciate how to everyone's taste, one side of the Wrangler, using this kit, will appear correct to the owner.....at least in the military, the rational behind why flags correctly appear backwards on the arm patches of military uniforms is that the flag is suppose to be in the position it would be in when on a pole, and the soldier moving forward.

https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-why-the-american-flag-is-reversed-on-military-uniforms-2017-5
Good point...look at a flag on a pole and depending how the wind blows you could see both.
Sponsored

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
Much like a real flag, depending on how the wind is blowing, it could be either way.
when your driving, the wind is always in one direction. So if the passenger side is opposite, swap them.

Lincoln

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU, 2017 Chevy Express 2500 High Top Explorer 4x4 Conversion Van, 2011 Ford F-150, 2016 Jayco Seneca 37TS Motorhome
Not sure, it was a while ago (February 2019). I think I paid no more than $20. They are 3M decals that is an overlay. The letters are spaced perfectly, and once you smooth them out it a solid sticker to the emblems. I go through car washes and it never peels or lifts.

There are plenty of versions of this on eBay
IMG_7749.JPG
Thanks

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
when your driving, the wind is always in one direction. So if the passenger side is opposite, swap them.
Technically, you could be driving 25mph and have a 60mph tailwind:like: And let's face it, 90% of civilians don't know this. I'm just glad someone feels patriotic enough to display it and not feel "offended" for what ever reason. So don't be busting balls for someone's flag:captain:

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Technically, you could be driving 25mph and have a 60mph tailwind:like: And let's face it, 90% of civilians don't know this. I'm just glad someone feels patriotic enough to display it and not feel "offended" for what ever reason. So don't be busting balls for someone's flag:captain:
Being a veteran , I fly the flag whenever possible. I've done my time in the 2nd Infantry Division Mechanized. Nothing like rumbling through the German countryside in a 155 Howitzer!

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
Yeah, it's not as noticable as if it were a full flag. I was just pointing it out...as someone will likely point it out in person someday. I was mainly wondering if they send two different different emblems or if they are exactly the same.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, it's not as noticable as if it were a full flag. I was just pointing it out...as someone will likely point it out in person someday. I was mainly wondering if they send two different different emblems or if they are exactly the same.
Think it was the exact same one. Get more comments on my veteran plates though. Got me out of a couple of tickets!

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I'd say you'd probably have to get with whoever made them and ask. Odds are, they honestly have no idea that it should be reversed. It still looks cool:like:

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I see the red, white and blue version overlay for JK. Any idea if this will fit the 2 sides of a JL? Thanks....
No they are not. The JL is much larger. @pixeldecals might be able to make JEEP emblem flag decals:like:

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
On this 4th of July, I bet y’all can get it in one guess..

America’s Most Patriotic Brands

Happy Independence Day my friends.
Thanks for the article, which was about what brands people associate with Patriotism--which its author was perfectly honest about when he put quotes around the word.

This thread makes me think about what defines Patriotism and which companies actually meet that criteria. Certainly support of the armed forces is a good example, and Jeep does offer a military discount.

But is giving back to the US Community or how much a company gives back to the military a better or equal example? Is Ben & Jerry's socially equitable policy that the top executive is not paid more than 6 times the salary of the lowest paid employee "Patriotic," or does that defy the Capitalism associated with our country's free market enterprise system that made it the economic super power it is? Is, for example, Home Depot's support of Olympic athletes with flexible schedules while they train also Patriotic?

Is giving back without direct correlation to what the marketplace sees as good will, and therefore presumably improving sales, most Patriotic?

....questions for the ages.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the article, which was about what brands people associate with Patriotism--which its author was perfectly honest about when he put quotes around the word.

This thread makes me think about what defines Patriotism and which companies actually meet that criteria. Certainly support of the armed forces is a good example, and Jeep does offer a military discount.

But is giving back to the US Community or how much a company gives back to the military a better or equal example? Is Ben & Jerry's socially equitable policy that the top executive is not paid more than 6 times the salary of the lowest paid employee "Patriotic," or does that defy the Capitalism associated with our country's free market enterprise system that made it the economic super power it is? Is, for example, Home Depot's support of Olympic athletes with flexible schedules while they train also Patriotic?

Is giving back without direct correlation to what the marketplace sees as good will, and therefore presumably improving sales, most Patriotic?

....questions for the ages.
Well, Jeep does offer a discount to active military only. I guess veterans are not worthy of a discount. So the message is, 'we only like you if you are now serving, but not if you served your country perviously'. Comes off as disingenuous, phony....guided by how much dollars they would have to spend. Its about a marketing ploy to 'show' they care, but not enough to extend the discount to veterans.
Sponsored