Sponsored

What is the most embarrassing song you've played too loud with the top off?

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel, 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Dually
Occupation
Professor
Vehicle Showcase
Diamond Mountain by Lukas Bloom
Sponsored

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
M musical tastes are all over the map. Most recently I’ve been at lights or in traffic listening to Country Road take me home, Build Me Up Buttercup and I Was on a boat that day.
Never really know what’s going to come up on my playlists.

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
I wouldn't be embarrassed with any of my music choices and the Jeep top off. I would be embarrassed if I was singing one of them with my top off.

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
I have 6 & 11y/o daughters who take over the music whenever they’re with me, lots of Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber and the like. I figure anyone who sees us knows it wasn’t me picking the music so I don’t care.

One time though in pre-Covid times I got off the train, was listening to a podcast on my noise cancelling headphones and remote started my Jeep as I walked up to it. I opened the door, was stashing my backpack, messing around with whatever, and then finally took my headphones out. I realized it was on the 1990s XM station and was loudly playing All Star by Smashmouth to the whole commuter lot full of people. That was pretty bad.

whisker

First Name
Ara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep tj
love playing justin and blackpink! i would sing it so loud even tho i dont speak korean

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
Most of my music when I've forgotten to turn on the "block explicit content" filter :facepalm:

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Mustang Sally.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Party in the USA

What do I win? 🤣

Sponsored

Alvakim04

First Name
Alva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
The only song in my collection that has ever embarrassed me is the "Fruity Oaty Bar" Theme song from Serenity. I was in a meeting during a job on an oil rig, and suddenly my phone starts ringing with that as it's ringtone, and everyone stops for a second and stared at me with this weird look as if they were hearing the strangest thing they had ever heard.

Baronjame86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
My secret ABBA song has to be Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (a man after midnight). Not because its a good song but because of the red LED VU Meters dancing up and down to the audio that you see on the mixer desk. When I was a kid I thought that was ultra cool. They actual look quite dated now.

DanteJo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Stuff from the late 80's like Tiffany, Debbie Gibson and New kids, pretty embarrasing but i still have them.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
All of the songs from Disney's Descendants trilogy. My girls are obsessed and make me blast it all the time.
2 out of my 3 kids are K-Pop fans (I'm not a fan) and almost always beg to play their music when we're out driving (though one of them also likes classic rock, so it's kind of a gamble to say yes to her). There's usually a little back and forth with the volume if I end up letting them play their stuff. I can't tell any of the specific song names, because I don't know.

Stuff from the late 80's like Tiffany, Debbie Gibson and New kids, pretty embarrasing but i still have them.
I was an 80s teenager, and I don't think of those...to me 80s is Journey, U2, Bon Jovi, Foreigner, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Rush, Yes, Violent Femmes, Asia, etc. Those or my Prog Rock playlist is my go to high volume, top down music.

I have been known to have Bach's Fugue in G Minor, or Holst's The Planets playing quite loud. But I'm not embarrassed by those.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I have an autographed DG cd lol
Sponsored