What is the fastest speed you have driven your JL/JLU?

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
97mph while driving her home from Seattle. 97 mph was when we ran up against the limiter(OEM tires).

The 2.0L e-Torque in my Recon was still pulling though. The 2.0L are effortless interstate cruisers.

I'll typically run 80-85mph while on the interstate. This is an area where the JL is so much improved over the JK.

-Steven

Advertisement

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Hard to believe this is the kind of music that they're becoming millionaires off of I'm just a country boy this shit here does nothing for me. Just hard to believe they make millions off this shit

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
97mph while driving her home from Seattle. 97 mph was when we ran up against the limiter(OEM tires).

The 2.0L e-Torque in my Recon was still pulling though. The 2.0L are effortless interstate cruisers.

I'll typically run 80-85mph while on the interstate. This is an area where the JL is so much improved over the JK.

-Steven
I'm normally in the 70-75 mph range on my local highways, but I recently decided to run it up on an open stretch during the middle of the night with no one else in sight. It effortlessly hit 95, without a hint of argument, but I know that's not what Rubi with 4.25" of lift and 38's was meant to be doing. It was nice to know how easy it is, though.

Oh yeah, I also have the 2.0/8-speed combo with factory 4.10 gears.

Dzwart06

First Name
Dirk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I’ve hit mid 90s on these 38s wasn’t horrible at all, but definitely not like driving a sports car in the 90s

Aframedweller

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 1997 ZJ, 2012 VW Golf R
80 a lot. Pretty common speed in California 65 zones. Usually I’m at 70-75 though.

Advertisement

Rock Krawler

Advertisement