Sponsored

What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler?

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I'm sure all of you have great experiences with your Jeeps and I would like to read about them if y'all don't mind sharing. This JL will be my first Wrangler so I can't share much just the fact that I fell in love with them back when I was around 8 years old. A neighbor back in Nicaragua had a CJ5 I believe and ever since then I wanted one. For the time I lived there, I could probably count with both hands the times I saw other Jeeps but the feeling never went away. Now that I'm an adult and can afford one, I placed my order and can hardly wait.
Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept
My Mom and her Dad did not get along while I was growing up. I did not get to spend very much time with him. He was a Jeep guy for sure. He had a old Willys late 40's early 50's i believe.

One Christmas when I was 8, or 9 years old Grandpa showed up at the door out of the blue. You should of seen my Mom's face :mad:. Grandpa had 3 boxes for my brother, sister, and I. We each opened them to find some old worn out cowboy boots. We where like What the hell Grandpa:puke:.

Grandpa told us to put them on and to come outside. He said I'm taking you bumper sliding. My mom was so dam mad, but she let us go anyways. We had a freaking blast hanging on to the back of Grandpa's Jeep as he drove up and down the snowy streets of my neighborhood.

After that we did get to see Grandpa a few more time. Each time we all wanted Jeep rides witch he was glade to give. I would love to find that old jeep and make it mine.

My Grandpa was a crazy ass old man. :flag:

Sponsored

PopsJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4
Hoping to make new,great memories with my grandson. He loves to spot jeeps when we are out driving around. I can hardly wait for him to see mine when it gets here.:jk:

HellaJL2817

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport
First day on lot, we didn’t have keys! I walked up to it. Only the passenger door was unlocked and my 11 yr old had to lean over and open drivers door to let me in My Brand New Jeep.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have many fond memories with the Jeep. My all time favorite one is We were doing the Rubicon Trail, and tent camped by the dam. In the middle of the night we woke up and I pulled the rain fly off the tent so we could star gaze and it was amazing. Later in the morning, I woke my wife up and she was like this after tent camping on the Rubicon trail.

Pre wake up.
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? 1611575707627

Post wake up.
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? 1611575767929

Even a bigger smile with some coffee.
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? 1611576061193

Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
All of them
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? 1611583307192

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
When I figured out that a damn part number sticker was causing the annoying buzz that tormented me for months. What a relief to get out on the highway after peeling that sucker off...

Hound Dog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2002 TJ Rustomatic
The panic attack I had while thinking I could ford the Shenandoah River in TJ that only had about 5k miles on it. When the current started taking over, the panic ensued. While it didn't make it across, the TJ did make it out. One heck of a "hold my beer and watch this" moment. I mean, it didn't look that deep....😳