Sponsored

What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
First trip to Moab, was going through chemotherapy at the time and decided to make a trip out in-between rounds with a friend of mine. I had seen a couple of photos of people doing this on the Top of the World trail and I had to try it myself. Nothing like your first time in Moab, especially when you're making memories like this.

20200826_133707.jpg

20200826_134312.jpg
Okay, you win, these are the coolest pics I have ever seen from Top of the World in Moab and I have seen many....... YOU rock! and might I add, FUCK CANCER. I could spew on about cancer, but my post is not about that.

I think you are awesome to keep living and exploring and doing cool stuff despite your life challenges. You are inspirational.
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
After seeing all the family-oriented pictures, kids, etc.... I don't have it in me to desecrate this with my best memory. Maybe I just did...... I'll just go now.

Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? sorry_02

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two door Rubicon
Okay, you win, these are the coolest pics I have ever seen from Top of the World in Moab and I have seen many....... YOU rock! and might I add, FUCK CANCER. I could spew on about cancer, but my post is not about that.

I think you are awesome to keep living and exploring and doing cool stuff despite your life challenges. You are inspirational.
Hahaha thank you! I'm glad you liked the photos, I was hoping they'd inspire more people to try this out when visiting Top of the World. AGREED! Chemo is rough as can be, but I refused to allow it to keep me from doing what I love!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
After seeing all the family-oriented pictures, kids, etc.... I don't have it in me to desecrate this with my best memory. Maybe I just did...... I'll just go now.

Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? sorry_02
Wait a minute, you can create those kind of memories in a Jeep? WTF.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Hahaha thank you! I'm glad you liked the photos, I was hoping they'd inspire more people to try this out when visiting Top of the World. AGREED! Chemo is rough as can be, but I refused to allow it to keep me from doing what I love!
Make no mistake, you are inspiring.

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
It was a beautiful, sunny, Saturday afternoon, I was driving down a lonely Vermont country road when I happened upon a hitchhiker. She hopped into my Jeep , I asked her where she was going, and she responded with a question. " Can we take your Jeep off road ? I have a free afternoon . " She reached over and put her hand on my thigh.
Well, I had just washed my Jeep and I had no intention of getting it dirty. I pulled over and let her out !
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? Sexy+hitchhiker

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
It was a beautiful, sunny, Saturday afternoon, I was driving down a lonely Vermont country road when I happened upon a hitchhiker. She hopped into my Jeep , I asked her where she was going, and she responded with a question. " Can we take your Jeep off road ? I have a free afternoon . " She reached over and put her hand on my thigh.
Well, I had just washed my Jeep and I had no intention of getting it dirty. I pulled over and let her out !
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the best memory you have with your Jeep Wrangler? Sexy+hitchhiker
Damn was hoping for a happy ending to this story