Sponsored

What is the average age of a JL Rubicon owner? Input yours

What is the average age of a Rubicon owner.

• Total voters

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
In the 70’s, I head there’s two things guys always lies about, MPG and how much coochie they get. Wealth and intelligence need to be added. Like #45 I got a lot of money folks and am beautifully smart, people say all the time, smart guy, has a lot of money. No, I can’t show my tax returns, I’m being audited. High school, collage recorders are sealed for some reason. I didn’t do it, I don’t know who did, maybe somebody did it.
Yep, Old Sourdough got a lot of money and smart. Rubicon gets huge MPG in town, huge and well, more than a toilet seat some say.

Quote of the day, “ hyroxychloroquine pill washed down with a swig of bleach, hearing good reports all the time. What’s it going to hurt”.

Edgar Allan Poe: Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.
"Smart guy"... clearly grammar and spelling didn't fall into that category for you ;)
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
what about the sport owners. i'm 43 and went with a 2 dr sport base model and building it up in stages the way i want it. yeah, i get it that i'm not blowing $50k on a jeep. but there are folks here that are budget minded and can build the sport that is just as capable to a rubicon.

Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Haha, I was joking. I no longer posses the ability, energy or want to juggle multiple women. But back in college, it was a different story.
hahaha. this is so true. I have enough work taking care of 1 wife, 2 dogs, a house... Ain't nobody got time for that.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I've thought about this, too. It would seem the average age and income of most JL owners right now is high-er-ish......I'm continually floored daily by people who are going to have "their guy" install a skidplate or a bumper

I'm sure the same thing happened when the TJ and JK et al were initially released.
Hell, I'm about to order my 11th new Jeep and I still have a guy do my more complicated projects. I'm too ham-fisted.

[I was able to install my WeatherTechs though.]

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
45 years old, kids are grown and Rubi is my 3rd vehicle. Drive the Audi back and for to work for the 38mpg

Ajbowley

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I’m 31. Bought a 2-door Rubicon last month. Has 10k miles on it, got it for 33,000. Haven’t seen any jl’s even remotely close to the price I got mine. Hell I see sports for more than that.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I am 29, has three wives, household income is 1.5 million, just bought 2020 JLUR no payment, insurance is about $100/year, my Jeep does not wobble it drives like a dream, I don't know what you guys are complaining about?

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
what about the sport owners. i'm 43 and went with a 2 dr sport base model and building it up in stages the way i want it. yeah, i get it that i'm not blowing $50k on a jeep. but there are folks here that are budget minded and can build the sport that is just as capable to a rubicon.
Pffft... excuse me, this is for Rubicon owners. ANYONE can afford a Sport, I bought three Sports last week and gave them out to the homeless in my area because I am so wealthy.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting results so far - does this indicate that Rubicon owners are getting them during their mid-life crisis?
My daughter will tell you this is mid life crisis #2 for me. The first was 14 years ago when I got back into motorcycles. The truth is, I just never bothered to grow up.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Pffft... excuse me, this is for Rubicon owners. ANYONE can afford a Sport, I bought three Sports last week and gave them out to the homeless in my area because I am so wealthy.
well... mr. rich guy, i like being a cheap guy and supporting the cheap jl group. :like:

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
ANYONE can afford a Sport, I bought three Sports last week and gave them out to the homeless in my area because I am so wealthy.
I can challenge that statement, but the next time you buy 3 of them, send one this way. It doesn't even have to have electric windows but I prefer unlimited/hardtop/automatic/V6/any color but black or white.

When I read about older people, no kids, I'm thinking living on social security fixed income. How can they afford a $55k vehicle?
Sponsored