Sponsored

What is Difference Between -18 Offset & OEM Wheels And 1.75" Spacers?

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
If you’re trying to keep suspension clearance and minimize poke, I think I’d choose the -6. Are all of those offset options available on the wheels you want?
And therein lies part of the problem (not all of them are available), but now that I have at least two offsets to consider, I can narrow it down.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I think whoever said something about using the same tires is right and that the extra wheel width won’t affect it too much since the tire is out further anyway, so I think 0 offset will be almost the same as you have now and any more negative offset from there will just add that much more poke

I’d go 0 offset (that’s what I’m going to be doing on my Jeep when it comes)
I am definitely leaning that way. I just need to measure how much clearance I have now between the inner rim lip and the tie-rod body to be sure that I have the space to move it in 5/8".

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You can also get custom spacers smaller than 1.75”. Bora makes them in 1/4” increments. If you’ve got wheels that have pockets (like Mopar OEM wheels have) they will accommodate some protrusion of the studs. Mine are 1” thick and work well with my +12 wheels.
Sponsored