Sponsored

What is an `order bank`?

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
What is an `order bank`? When the open, can I order my JL directly or do I need to go through a dreaded dealer?
Sponsored

Taimaishu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
What is an `order bank`? When the open, can I order my JL directly or do I need to go through a dreaded dealer?
Order bank basically means ordering system. When it "opens" Jeep dealers can submit orders to FCA. Unfortunately you'll have to order your JL / JLU through a dealer. No automaker except Tesla sells directly to customers. Manufacturers sell to dealers, and you buy from dealers.

OP
OP
jeppesen.io

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Order bank basically means ordering system. When it "opens" Jeep dealers can submit orders to FCA. Unfortunately you'll have to order your JL / JLU through a dealer. No automaker except Tesla sells directly to customers. Manufacturers sell to dealers, and you buy from dealers.
Damn, I was afraid of that! I bet there will many dealers selling above MSRP. But thanks for the reply mate!

MLPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Willys JK 6M
Damn, I was afraid of that! I bet there will many dealers selling above MSRP. But thanks for the reply mate!
Yea the first wave of JL and JLU to hit each dealer will probably see some price gouging. But if you're going to custom order, when you put your deposit down just get it in writing from the dealer that yours will be sold to you at MSRP. That way you'll avoid being gouged.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Look into the Tread Lightly discount when the time comes. Unless they change something you will get at least 1% below invoice