Sponsored

What have you had fly out of your Jeep lately?

JDZ1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Wife made me put doors back on yesterday, said she had to hold sunglasses with one hand and keep shirt down with the other. Not sure what she used to steer?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheBirdie72

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
My wife told me many months ago after we got the Jeep that I “had better keep the doors on that thing or I’m not riding in it! I don’t want to fall out!” I said, “Why? You wear your seat belt!” She replied, “Yeah, ok. But the wind will be too much too!” 🤨

I have tube doors on now. 😎 Problem solved.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Gasoline!

I swear it seems like the fuel in my tank disappears even when the Jeep is not running... 😫

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Actually, I lucked out and got a good one of those. It's him I'd like to roll up, and than take a hard left. 😆
I'm (obviously) in the opposite situation, but it's not really all that bad

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
1st time I rolled back the top, my temp tag almost flew out.. /addscotchtape fixed that right up!

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Wife made me put doors back on yesterday, said she had to hold sunglasses with one hand and keep shirt down with the other. Not sure what she used to steer?
Be a gentleman, hold her glasses so she can put both hands on the wheel :)

Maverickxeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2002 TJ Sport
When I first bought my TJ (12+ years ago!), I still had burnt CDs I would use for music. I had dropped one behind the seat and it somehow flew out, and rolled down the highway I had my hardtop on, but no doors - so I don't know how it flew out!

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'm (obviously) in the opposite situation, but it's not really all that bad
Take her on vacation with you and your girl to Italy for 3 weeks. You'll be at the carpet store as soon as you get home from the airport, jetlag be damned. 😆 Worst mistake of my life!

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

I had a hula girl figurine on my dashboard for a week. I took a hard left-hand turn in Philly, and she bounced. She must not have liked punk rock music.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
My middle finger and a bunch of expletives flew out of mine the other day when a semi cut me off on the interstate.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
A few days ago, I had an 8'x2' sheet of bubble wrap try to escape. Most of it made it out, but the tail end got caught in the seatbelt. I was able to reel it back in, but it bitch slapped me for saving it. It's a good thing I was wearing sunglasses, because it whacked me hard enough to leave a red mark on my face that was pointed out by my wife shortly after.

The funny part was right after I pulled it back in and weighted it down with my hoodie. The car next to me on the highway was filled with a couple of young girls in the back with mom at the helm. They were all laughing at me, which got laughing. Mom gave me an are you okay thumbs up, and I returned the same with a nod. They continued to pull away, still laughing. Good times.

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
About a month ago, I was gifted with something better than a duck! My Hellayella JLU was gifted with a toy Hellayella JLU in a Walmart parking lot!! I was so excited!
So, I put it up in my dash, on the ducks. From the seats, it looked like it was crawling over the ducks.
Last week, with the top & doors off, I was hitting some jumps, getting the front tires off the ground. My daughter and her friend were loving it!
When we were done, I noticed the toy jeep and a couple ducks were gone.. I'm still emotionally wrecked from losing my toy Jeep..

Resized_20220330_120634.jpeg
Sponsored