What have I started?

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
I ordered my Unlimited Rubicon on 11-30-2020 and it arrived at the dealership on 02-12-2021. I was pleasantly surprised it came in as quickly as it did!

Well, my daughter got promoted at her job and was the youngest person to ever be promoted to the position of a Manager, at only 19 years old. She has a 2014 Chevy Cruze Eco, that was my wife’s, until my wife decided to buy a new SUV about a year and a half ago and then my daughter took her old car and gave our youngest son, what was her car at that moment in time.

When my Rubicon came in she absolutely fell in love with it. So when she got “officially” promoted to Manager, and received a pretty decent raise along with it, she went to the dealership and traded in her car on a new (somewhat) 2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland 4x4. The Jeep had a new MSRP of right at $40,000.00 but she was able to buy it for $31,700.00 before her trade in and taxes. The Jeep only had right at 9,000 miles on it and was the dealerships GM’s car that he would drive to and from work for about a year.

While I am not as familiar with the newer Cherokee’s, the one that she bought seems to be fully loaded and is extremely nice! It has leather and has the turbo charged 4 cylinder engine.

I am really proud of the kid and also am a lot more at ease because she now has a vehicle that will be a lot more safe for her to drive, over her Chevy Cruze.

Next will be the wife and boys getting Jeep’s next!

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland North Edition, JlU Rubicon, JLU Sport, upgrades in progress!
Careful, they do tend to multiply!
Gregj

Beancooker

First Name
Noah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
General Manager
Congratulations. Sounds like you raised a good kid! Pretty awesome that she picked up such a nice Jeep.

Yes, they do multiply. I bought my wife a Renegade last year. This year I got the Rubicon.
(I know the Renegade isn’t a real Jeep, it’s a Fiat 500 in Jeep clothes, but she doesn’t know that, and loves it).

Last edited:

Advertisement

Tazer JL - Z Automotive

Advertisement