I took it for a spin. I think it did help, but then I didnt have a major complaint with the arresting to start with. I just like to polish the apple. No doubt I will eventually get a synergy track bar and brace eventually just because.
My next big project is making head liners. I already got the material. I found a neoprene headliner material that matches my saddle interior. I’m going to use magnets to old them in as opposed to Velcro. Going to Gorela tape small 3/16 metal flat bar pieces to fiberglass top and screw 3/16 niobium magnets to headliner panels.
It shouldn’t. It’s pretty serious stuff. All the commercial headliner kits are held up with some type of adhesives strips wether it’s adhesive Velcro strips or direct adhesive strips. My backup plan to the double sided tape is to use epoxy glue like JB Weld to hold the metal pads to the fiberglass. I want to try the least permanent solution first.