Sponsored

What happens when Sirius XM free trial concludes?

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have it because I can listen to music, talk and news in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise I would get Pandora or similar.
Sponsored

gregus73

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0, 2021 Suburban Z71
Occupation
Stuff
My last JL did no have Sirius, and used bluetooth and the app on my phone. Worked OK, but a pain to setup every time I went anywhere.

Did save money though....

For a year my wife and I shared a Spotify account and just used that for our cars. Seemed to do the job fine.

jespey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR White; 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
It ends. Then you get to listen to good music from your phone.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
It just turns off and SiriusXM harasses you to sign up until your dead. Then they harass your surviving family.
They will probably get a court order to exhume your remains in order to check your wallet for credit cards with which to sign back up, for an amazing limited time low price!

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
SXM support is, I think in El Salvador? They must think we are a bunch of Karens in US. But yes, the audio compression does suck. I'd like to talk to the manager about that. Really, I would, lol.

Just be nice and respectful to them and they will do what they can. They mostly get yelled all day about things they couldn't even afford given where they were born.

Got into a long car conversation with the guy/kid that switched over my subscription. He seemed happy to go off script for a while. The car I switched from and the Jeep with were his two dream cars.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I got tired of the games being played, and cancelled my Sirius XM. If I need, I just hit Media, and it automatically connects me with Spotify or Pandora. These are great on long distance driving too. Not the same tunes Sirius keeps playing. Canceling was the most liberating thing I've done for this Jeep.
Sponsored