Sponsored

What happened to Insane Audio's JL3001 head unit?

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150
Yeah. Tbh im still getting used to the leniency. Ill contact my dealer and make sure there wont be any issue. If where good ill get it done. If not ill just have to do as you say and unmarry it every time. But do you rec the tazer if so which one?
I have the Tazer Mini, not a single problem.
Sponsored

Kidcia

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
I have the Tazer Mini, not a single problem.
Goinng for bang for buck is the mini or the regular one going to do more? I have quite a few mods going on the jeep. I know i mentioned warranty but if im buying a tazer im going all in. Chances are i probably voided warranties already with my radio. Speakers. Amps. Aftermarket wheels. And now parts from another jl

basinite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys (2 door)
Question for all of you who have already installed this;

I've watched all the videos and this thing looks simple enough to install. On IA's website they recommend installing the GPS antenna directly behind the Unit under the dash. This is where I would prefer to install it also, as I would prefer it to be out of site.

Have any of you had any issues with installing the GPS antenna directly behind the unit under the dash?

Runt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara

I've watched all the videos and this thing looks simple enough to install. On IA's website they recommend installing the GPS antenna directly behind the Unit under the dash. This is where I would prefer to install it also, as I would prefer it to be out of site.

Have any of you had any issues with installing the GPS antenna directly behind the unit under the dash?

I have had spotty reception with it being mounted there. Im actually in the process this morning on seeing where to relocate it for better reception. They give you plenty of wire to run it almost anywhere.

Sponsored

Kidcia

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl

I've watched all the videos and this thing looks simple enough to install. On IA's website they recommend installing the GPS antenna directly behind the Unit under the dash. This is where I would prefer to install it also, as I would prefer it to be out of site. Id suggest getting some gorilla glue 2 way tape. I had it mounted to the top left a pillar on top near my visor and that worked great with gorilla glue mounting never came off and was in site but not eye sore

The glue from the pad isnt the greatest. Ive had a new one sent that lasted all of 2 min. I suggest guiding it to a flat surface behind the dash that is clean and easy to mount too. I tried the plastic directly behind the radio and the glue stayed on the plastic while the antenna just fell off

Eldude

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara unlimited
So backup camera is not working.. waiting on engineering at the moment… clock is not staying set
Sponsored