Sponsored

What gender is your Jeep, and...

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
What gender is your Jeep, and if it were an animal, what animal or creature would it be?

I've had my new '21 white JLR 2 door rag top turbo for a couple weeks with 1k miles on it now. I see my stock rig as a beefy puppy with chunky paws that tease to how large it will grow to become once built. Haven't decided it's breed. I.m pretty sure it's a Pit Bull, and probably a gal. She may remain nameless...or not.

Pics encouraged.

Jeep Wrangler JL What gender is your Jeep, and... C9FAC9D4-3592-42C8-B248-1B38096F35B6
Sponsored

Last edited:

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Lol a girl, a goat. We had originally gone with Baby Hoss but found one more fitting. Apologies and to @UPGRAYEDD because we named it before I noticed you were using the name.

Jeep Wrangler JL What gender is your Jeep, and... 26F9097E-272C-4265-AE72-05F20A2EBFEF

Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Lol a girl, a goat. We had originally gone with Baby Hoss but found one more fitting. Apologies and to @UPGRAYEDD because we named it before I noticed you were using the name.

26F9097E-272C-4265-AE72-05F20A2EBFEF.jpeg
No way brother you’re good! I love your tag!!!!!!
The name is a great fit for your Jeep. :rock:

UPGRAYEDD is just my forum name.
Our Jeep is either “MARSHMELLOW” or “STAYPUFT”. I don’t think we ever came to a conclusion with the family. I guess I need to ask everyone again. 😬
Im adding @nemesis fenders and their inner fenders in a week or so. All of it will be powder coated white to match.
I’m also adding some hood and side graphics to match the color of my wheels, just so there’s not too much white.

Jeep Wrangler JL What gender is your Jeep, and... CE4A4F3A-6256-41CA-A3FA-605E46E20EE3

Last edited:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
What gender is your Jeep, and if it were an animal, what animal or creature would it be?

I've had my new '21 white JLR 2 door rag top turbo for a couple weeks with 1k miles on it now. I see my stock rig as a beefy puppy with chunky paws that tease to how large it will grow to become once built. Haven't decided it's breed. I.m pretty sure it's a Pit Bull, and probably a bitch. She may remain nameless...or not.

Pics encouraged.

Jeep Wrangler JL What gender is your Jeep, and... CE4A4F3A-6256-41CA-A3FA-605E46E20EE3
What’s that hood scoop?

Gummiente62

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gummiente62.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport, 97 C5 Corvette, 03 HD FXD
Occupation
Retired
Mine is male. I say that with absolute certainty because, unlike my ex's, there's no drama, there's no problems getting dirty and any money spent on maintenance or upgrades has an immediate and positive effect on BOTH of us. As for the animal persona, Penguin is his name because he's short, stubby, a bit awkward and looks like he's wearing a tuxedo.

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
It is fascinating that people feel compelled to name vehicles (much less assign gender lol)
I wonder if it comes from something imprinted in our DNA from back when humans depended on animals to help do work IE: horses, mules, ox and such. Or maybe it's just from having companion animals. Not judging at all many many people do it it's great

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
In an effort to keep up with the times in this brave new world, my Jeep now identifies as an Apache attack helicopter. (Yes it’s an actual gender)

My Jeep is a strong independent Apache attack helicopter and can do anything an Apache attack helicopter do, or better.

Hey, don’t judge, it’s entitled for respect just like any purple haired person would. And all that aggressive offensive thoughts is not setting up to create a safe space around here for everyone.

Seriously, how DARE you question my Jeep’s choices.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Great to hear from you all so far!

@Arterius2 ...The air intake scoops are from S&B in SoCal. Easy install and fully functional. Nice fit and finish. The kit I bought Is ram air ready for when upgrading to their filter breather kit for the turbo. The hood scoops don't require that you install the full filter breather kit.
Jeep Wrangler JL What gender is your Jeep, and... 6C38D9C5-9D14-4C9E-ACCE-989EED13626D

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I always refer to all my vehicles as "she".