Sponsored

What gender is your Jeep, and...

DiveCon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Lol a girl, a goat. We had originally gone with Baby Hoss but found one more fitting. Apologies and to @UPGRAYEDD because we named it before I noticed you were using the name.

26F9097E-272C-4265-AE72-05F20A2EBFEF.jpeg
Followed behind you on my way home from work the other day. That Plate is perfect!
Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Followed behind you on my way home from work the other day. That Plate is perfect!
lol cool! My wife and I have talked about needing to “drive nice” since we put the red wheels on. It became a pretty unique looking Jeep and even more so now that we added the plates. We don’t want to offend somebody on the road to have them see us parked a week later and key it. Losing anonymity on the road is an interesting feeling.

We’ve seen you out and about too, remember thinking your hood sticker / name was sweet :)

Last edited:

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
lol cool! My wife and I have talked about needing to “drive nice” since we put the red wheels on. It became a pretty unique looking Jeep and even more so now that we added the plates. We don’t want to offend somebody on the road to have them see us parked a week later and key it. Losing anonymity on the road is an interesting feeling.

We’ve seen you out and about too, remember thinking your hood sticker / name was sweet :)
I can’t see how “Upgrayd” or red rims would be offensive. But I do understand how crazy people can be. Although Upgrayd can be offensive to aliens from outer space. Lol

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
My Jeep identifies as a Rubber Ducky but it can't decide if it's spelled Ducky or Duckie so it remains nameless.

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
All of my Jeeps go by the name "it".

I respect their privacy.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Anaximander is male and I'd definitely sleep with him (just haven't figured out the biomechanics of that). :bandit:

I looked at the undercarriage; but, the armor plates cover up what's there.
It's not just about what they have in their underwear. :blush:

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I can’t see how “Upgrayd” or red rims would be offensive. But I do understand how crazy people can be. Although Upgrayd can be offensive to aliens from outer space. Lol
Upgrayedd dont care, he will slap a hoe or an alien.

Sponsored