Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Quake LED has a 2 fender chop kits out now that don't cause hyperflash or dash errors.
Yeah they look good but I’d like to see some user reviews. My neighbor has the other ones that look like these and I always think they look badass when he drives by but when you get up close they are a little rougher than pics would lead you to believe.

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I would have gone with aftermarket flares if there was an option that allowed for more tire clearance than the factory "chopped" Rubicon flares. I do like the look of the Road Armor fenders, but it's hard to justify the cost when my stock fenders are not limiting my up travel anymore.

If I had a sport I would probably go aftermarket due to the cost of the Rubicon flares + one of the fender "chop" kits.

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah they look good but I’d like to see some user reviews. My neighbor has the other ones that look like these and I always think they look badass when he drives by but when you get up close they are a little rougher than pics would lead you to believe.
One of these is a company that just ripped off a fellow Jeeper with shit made in China. One is a fellow Jeeper who has a family to support and is trying to start a business supporting the community.

So honestly, which one do you want to buy?

Sponsored

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
One of these is a company that just ripped off a fellow Jeeper with shit made in China. One is a fellow Jeeper who has a family to support and is trying to start a business supporting the community.

Well all I said is I’d like to see some reviews of both. If they’re an exact copy of what I’ve seen I’ll pass on both and stick with my body color OEMs.

I also have a family support so I try and make informed purchasing decisions. Cool with you?

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
I would have gone with aftermarket flares if there was an option that allowed for more tire clearance than the factory "chopped" Rubicon flares. I do like the look of the Road Armor fenders, but it's hard to justify the cost when my stock fenders are not limiting my up travel anymore.

If I had a sport I would probably go aftermarket due to the cost of the Rubicon flares + one of the fender "chop" kits.
I love the road armor flares also but I hear you on the cost.

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5

Well the first time I saw that design was on the Rugged Ridge SEMA Jeep so I'm not sure who originally came up with in but American Adventure Labs did bring it to market first.

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
I also have a family support so I try and make informed purchasing decisions. Cool with you?
The American made ones are cheaper. :fist bump:

On the subject, what I would totally dig, is if someone did the LED high flare option with the ability to mount baja S2 lights. Quake sort of has that concept, but with their own stuff.