Sponsored

What else is in your garage (besides JL)

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
A454286E-F2BD-4471-9451-BE26975E77BC.jpeg
You are so right about the kayak issue. Solving that by building a separate new garage barn for the Jeep. I usually store the kayak in the summer on my Tundras roof rack as it typically sees weekly use. How are planning to mount your Seda on your Rubi?
I want something that gives me different options like my old setup but doesn’t take away from the fun of going topless. I will be getting a body mounted tire carrier like the ones made by Genright & Poison Spyder. I’m thinking I’ll see if I can fabricate something that attaches to the tire carrier or trailer hitch for supporting the back of kayaks & surfboards
Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
A9189DB4-C76E-4A7F-9974-A6058BEDC142.jpeg

Here is my old kayak & toy carrier. I had a Yakima extended road warrior cargo rack with Thule kayak U bars but with the Rubicon being a convertible I’ll have to come up with a totally new setup.
You and I will be in the same boat (groan), looking for the perfect setup racks.

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
You and I will be in the same boat (groan), looking for the perfect setup racks.
With my kayak be 19 feet long I’m thinking I may be able to have something fabricated that attaches to my new aftermarket front bumper that is easy to attach and remove. Thus supporting the kayak without it touching the Wrangler’s roof.

Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'll play along... 2007 Victory Hammer, fully customized (lowered, stretched and widened). That's a 300mm rear end! I had planned to trade towards my next Jeep, but since I went for a new JKUR, I decided to keep it a little longer. A dealer would never pay what this beast is worth on a trade. Great thread!
Right Rear - Radiused Plate (Edited).jpg
Country Store.jpg

Malve

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU, 2012 QX56
Occupation
CEO
I'll play along... 2007 Victory Hammer, fully customized (lowered, stretched and widened). That's a 300mm rear end! I had planned to trade towards my next Jeep, but since I went for a new JKUR, I decided to keep it a little longer. A dealer would never pay what this beast is worth on a trade. Great thread!
Right Rear - Radiused Plate (Edited).jpg
Country Store.jpg
Just gorgeous

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
21DB1843-5EDD-4478-B736-81D34CA7D237.jpeg
41135BEB-A542-449B-A584-E2D55D419E3A.jpeg
Hopefully these two will be joined by a Mojito JLUR this summer.

Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Not in a garage because #nospaceinlondon but a Qashqai (Rogue Sport) and one of these little things.
Mutt_Hilts__Life_Land.jpg

Certainly not the most powerful thing at 125cc but gets me around town right quick. (Also I am too lazy to get a full motorcycle license, the laws are insane here.)

F8BB2F64-A66C-4B62-B075-C4B2C17265B8.jpeg

Not in the garage, but you get the idea;)
Trina, what am I looking at? I've never seen a car like that before!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Not in a garage because #nospaceinlondon but a Qashqai (Rogue Sport) and one of these little things.
Mutt_Hilts__Life_Land.jpg

Certainly not the most powerful thing at 125cc but gets me around town right quick. (Also I am too lazy to get a full motorcycle license, the laws are insane here.)

Trina, what am I looking at? I've never seen a car like that before!
Hi Therese! That is a 2017 Chevy Corvette Z06..650 horsepower stock from the factory...really fun to drive..so long as I don’t get a ticket. So, you ride a motorcycle...that’s pretty cool ;) :like:

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Hi Therese! That is a 2017 Chevy Corvette Z06..650 horsepower stock from the factory...really fun to drive..so long as I don’t get a ticket. So, you ride a motorcycle...that’s pretty cool ;) :like:
Wow! A Corvette! Niiiiice. That's the first new Corvette I've ever seen. Must be a joy to drive!

Thanks :) I'm hoping to upgrade to a big girl motorcycle when I get back to California. Might have to dodge some tickets when that happens. We'll be outlaws together then :D
Sponsored