Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
13.2% under MSRP or about 6.5% under invoice minus another $500 off for military. But I am still waiting for my JLUR in D1 status.
It's frustrating to read the good deals that many are getting. Where I am there is no way i can find anything near that. I would have to buy out of state, and it isn't easy when you have a vehicle to trade. Dealers aren't willing to give trade estimate based on photos.
trade aside, it's a hassle to travel many hours for a deal.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13.2% under MSRP or about 6.5% under invoice minus another $500 off for military. But I am still waiting for my JLUR in D1 status.
which dealer did you buy from?

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
It's frustrating to read the good deals that many are getting. Where I am there is no way i can find anything near that. I would have to buy out of state, and it isn't easy when you have a vehicle to trade. Dealers aren't willing to give trade estimate based on photos.
trade aside, it's a hassle to travel many hours for a deal.
Trade gives you no tax benefit if you are dealing with an out of state dealer so keep that in consideration. I'm buying from in-state dealer but am still going to explore private sale or straight sale to a local dealer to avoid last minute low-ball trade in value.

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Just want to know who in this forum got the best offer of all time.
It's going to be a little difficult to actually compare apples to apples because DOC fees are different, trade or no trade, cash or required financing, any back-end add ons or purchases like warranties, windshield insurance, magic wax, interior protectant, etc.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Who did you use if you don’t mind me asking? The dealer who told me 6% under said I could t use the $500 in conjunction with the deal

vavaroutsos

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sprinter Crew Van 2500 High Roof 144" WB OM651 Brilliant Silver, 2019 JLR 3.6L 6SPD Granite Crystal
Reactions: ckc

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, but they have $1100 in fees. I think everything except tax, title, and license should be included in these calculations otherwise it's apples to oranges.
Good point. I assumed some of these other deals mentioned were pre fees and TTL but that is pretty high. Interesting they are advertising a 1.9% rate for 72mos also. Not sure who's funding at that rate, but I know it's not FCA,

Sponsored

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Trade gives you no tax benefit if you are dealing with an out of state dealer so keep that in consideration. I'm buying from in-state dealer but am still going to explore private sale or straight sale to a local dealer to avoid last minute low-ball trade in value.
Not necessarily true. Depends on your state. Whatever state your vehicle is registered and titled in determines if the trade-in can receive the tax benefit.

That said...I'm not sure about New York laws...so she may not receive any benefit.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not know that-will have to investigate. Still hoping to get a good deal on the sale regardless. I could sell my trade privately although it's a pain in the neck.
I suppose the dmv would have that info.

Last edited:

Akbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR
14% off MSRP on a new build rubicon plus $300 doc fee and Chrysler finance but not financing much. Dealer Kent Shurtleff at Peterson Jeep in Idaho. shipping from dealer by coastal auto shipping is quite reasonable also.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
12.98% off MSRP or 7.50% off Invoice.....MSRP was $52,825 Dennis Dillon
Sponsored