Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

JCJK

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
2020 JLU Sahara at 22% under MSRP (51K). I paid 40k for it. Also, no destination fee. So, if my calculations are correct, I paid 18% under invoice. I'm hoping to pick it up this week and pretty thrilled about it!!! Been looking for a deal like this all my life and finally got one.

Specs - 2.0 Turbo (Red), Auto, Dual tops, Leather, 8.4, LED lights, Cold group, Safety group, Remote Start, and Engine Block Heater.
From Indiana? WOW, Great deal
Sponsored

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst
That doesn't sound right as 8% under dealer invoice was the number that no one could beat?

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I recently got 10% off msrp on a loaded jlur, manual tranny (exactly what I wanted), smaller dealer an hr away happened to have one.

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Man after reading this thread, it gives me hope on getting a great deal on a JLUR!

But my most of them are right at the top of my budget.

I would like to get a JLUR, auto, with cold weather group (really all I need, I can add others later). To a deal of$43k. I guess I need to actually haggle more and not just go off of internet prices

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
2020 8% off invoice from Idaho

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
~22% off MSRP = MSRP $38,275. Paid $30,000.

2020 Wrangler Sport S 2 door, auto tranny, hard top, silver, tech package.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
A little over 11% off MSRP but they gave me another $2500 off my lease over trade in so no negative equity. Adding that brings it closer to 15.3% off MSRP.

Gotta love walking in 1.5 hrs before closing on Jul. 4th :rock::flag:!

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Is there any tips on being able to get deals like these besides just picking a good dealer? Like time of day, day of week, month, etc

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Is there any tips on being able to get deals like these besides just picking a good dealer? Like time of day, day of week, month, etc
Asking a bunch of guys what kind of deal they got on their vehicle purchase is kinda like asking a bunch of teenage boys how many times they got laid last month. You just know that a few of them are going to BS you.

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Could you by chance give me the name of who you worked with? How'd they stack the tread lightly discount with the % under invoice, etc. Was thinking it wouldn't be worth it to join tread lightly for the affiliate code if I could negotiate under invoice, but if they stack it I'd be interested in doing so. I'm looking at a few Wranglers in that area and Woodhouse in Blair and Souix City both have Wanglers that I'm very interested in. I'd rather go through them as the salesmen I spoke to in Lincoln about a similar Wrangler there was a turd and from the jump was playing games stating that there's not much room at all to work with on wranglers... Thankfully my family has been in the car industry for over 50 years and I know how to use google and find information from awesome people like yourself. Any info you could give me would be awesome and much appreciated sir!
Hello, did you ever end up getting a Jeep from Woodhouse or somewhere local? I’m a few months behind you and in NE myself. Thanks.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Mine was probably some level of luck (I didn’t intend on buying that day and had just started looking since I knew my lease would end in several months). Part is supply/demand for your area. A similarly packaged 2020 JLUR in the same color 25 minutes away, even though the GSM knew me by name (I had purchased/leased from him the past three vehicles), he could only knock $3K off and wouldn’t pay off my lease. Flat out told me that he had one JLUR on the lot and had to make some money off it. The dealer I ended up going with had just received around 10+.