Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst

shoebabe3

First Name
Shoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ & 2020 JLUR
I signing for a 2020 JLUR MSRP tomorrow. Sticker 55.3k got it for 47.6k with towing, 8.4 radio, LED, Steel bumper, Automatic, keyless, same color fender, floor mattes and hard top (unfortunately no soft top). Can't wait, it's replacing my rusty 04 Sahara.

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
Got my 2020 JLUR for $44,108 plus all the other tax and fees..MSRP was at $51k

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I signing for a 2020 JLUR MSRP tomorrow. Sticker 55.3k got it for 47.6k with towing, 8.4 radio, LED, Steel bumper, Automatic, keyless, same color fender, floor mattes and hard top (unfortunately no soft top). Can't wait, it's replacing my rusty 04 Sahara.
What dealer? This is exactly what I’m looking for too

Sponsored

shoebabe3

First Name
Shoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ & 2020 JLUR
What dealer? This is exactly what I’m looking for too
They are in New Hampshire. I just needed the tow package and wanted the 8.4 and LED. The rest was extra. Oh yeah, I also got the cold weather group.

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
They are in New Hampshire. I just needed the tow package and wanted the 8.4 and LED. The rest was extra. Oh yeah, I also got the cold weather group.
which one? Driving distance for me. Will check out their inventory.

ClevelandWhat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Bought 2019 loaded rubicon in November 2019 in Akron Ohio. Msrp 58,500 invoice 55,000 I paid 49k plus tax tittle license and fees

Sponsored

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
This place still has some left, so if you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you all the details. The salesman I worked with was super nice and has made this a really great experience for me. Getting a new Jeep at a great price and working with a nice salesmen has pretty much been a dream. It looks like you are in CA, so you would have to pay for shipping, but they are shipping them all over the US.
Where in Indiana?

matz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Just picked up my factory order. 8% under invoice. 7% from dealer plus Tread Lightly. Woodhouse Jeep, Blair Nebraska.
Did it all with emails. Got a salesmen's name from forum member that got his from Woodhouse at 6.5% under invoice. Emailed that guy and after he left a voice mail I could not get him to respond to my further emails. I looked up one of the sales managers, and emailed to try and get traction. SM apologized for the lack of contact and made an offer that was 4.61% under invoice. I countered with the comment that another local dealers first offer to me was 6%. He said what do you need to make the deal. I said 7% and he agreed. 1st time stepping in dealership was to sign papers. Brought my own financing, so was done in there pretty quick.

JLUR in Punk'n. Ordered Jan 15th, picked up March 6th. 7 weeks.
Could you by chance give me the name of who you worked with? How'd they stack the tread lightly discount with the % under invoice, etc. Was thinking it wouldn't be worth it to join tread lightly for the affiliate code if I could negotiate under invoice, but if they stack it I'd be interested in doing so. I'm looking at a few Wranglers in that area and Woodhouse in Blair and Souix City both have Wanglers that I'm very interested in. I'd rather go through them as the salesmen I spoke to in Lincoln about a similar Wrangler there was a turd and from the jump was playing games stating that there's not much room at all to work with on wranglers... Thankfully my family has been in the car industry for over 50 years and I know how to use google and find information from awesome people like yourself. Any info you could give me would be awesome and much appreciated sir!

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 VW GTI Autobahn
Could you by chance give me the name of who you worked with? How'd they stack the tread lightly discount with the % under invoice, etc. Was thinking it wouldn't be worth it to join tread lightly for the affiliate code if I could negotiate under invoice, but if they stack it I'd be interested in doing so. I'm looking at a few Wranglers in that area and Woodhouse in Blair and Souix City both have Wanglers that I'm very interested in. I'd rather go through them as the salesmen I spoke to in Lincoln about a similar Wrangler there was a turd and from the jump was playing games stating that there's not much room at all to work with on wranglers... Thankfully my family has been in the car industry for over 50 years and I know how to use google and find information from awesome people like yourself. Any info you could give me would be awesome and much appreciated sir!
PM'd ( The Tread Lightly is completely separate from your negotiations with dealer in reality. It does not affect their margins at all, though some might want to treat it as part of your "deal" if they know about it. If I recall, I brought it up late in the negotiations to be sure they knew I was trying to use it. I have heard that not all dealers "accept" its use and they are not obligated to, so I wanted to be sure this one did.)

Last edited:

SaltyJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
My deal:
MSRP: $54,315
Invoice: $50,407 (if I recall correctly)
Purchase Price: $48,000

This was in December 2019: Pre-COVID pricing...so pretty decent I think.

ChadT

First Name
CHAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR, 2017 JKR Lots of mods
JLUR and a JLR from Houston area's recommended dealer. We got both for 10% under msrp
Sponsored