Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

Lgkaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I personally do 7% bellow invoice for all my customer factory orders. I have ordered a fair amount of Jeeps for people on this forum and have always offered that price. Not easy to hit those numbers though, that is really pushing what is possible.
What's the best way to get a hold of you for more information/potential sale? PM, email, etc.
If the price is right...I'm more than willing to fly down to WA and drive it back to NV.
Sponsored

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
What's the best way to get a hold of you for more information/potential sale? PM, email, etc.
If the price is right...I'm more than willing to fly down to WA and drive it back to NV.
shoot him a pm.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
My guess is they kind of look at it as a side business. They have their regular business where most people shop, and the costs associated with it. On factory orders they make less but aren’t selling the car, aren’t keeping it on the lot etc. None of their costs really have anything to do with factory order customers. I mean technically you could run that business with 1 person and a computer. No website, no salesmen, no manager, no lot, no office.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Depends on the dealership? Some dealers will give the same pricing independent of whether the unit is factory ordered or off the lot.

Those who incentivize units on the lot as opposed to custom orders probably have too many units sitting on the lot and not selling. The longer a vehicle sits on the lot unsold, the more the dealership has to pay in penalty fees for not moving it. These fees can easily eat away at any profits garnished by the dealership.

If you like haggling and can live without certain options, go to the dealership on the last few days of the month. Look at the inspection stickers on all the vehicle models that you want and take note of the units that have been sitting on the lot for a few months. Again, if you can live with the options, find the oldest one and wheel and deal on it.

Sponsored

Gramkrackerjeep

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler rubicon
Found locally a 2020 Rubicon MSRP $53.5k, they are willing to go to $43.5k. For those of you with experience, how does this fare with current market conditions?
Where did you buy Dcourts? I got a deal similar in Nebraska last year on my jl and my contact is no longer there, having trouble getting that deal again this year. Can you share your Contact please?

jawsATL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Granite Metallic Sahara
I got a 2019 new JLU Sahara on Jan 23, 2020. Not sure what invoice is but I did see an invoice spreadsheet that someone had posted on one of the forums. Based on that and the options that mine had, I calculated 21% off invoice (~$35.5K), which included the $3K incentive Jeep had announced on all new '19 JLs. I know I got a great deal, just not sure where it landed compared to invoice. Mine has the turbo 2.0L, auto, hardtop, remote start, anti-slip diff, heated seats, all weather mats, and the upgrades standard with the Sahara...I was looking at the same JLUs used with 10K miles for about 2K more...

FlashGordon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR - Billet Silver, 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Just placed my order today on a 2020 Billet Silver JLUR. Thanks to the wealth of information on this forum and pricing guides. I was able to secure a deal of 6% below invoice or 11.9% below MSRP. Now the waiting game starts as I eagerly await the build and delivery in 8-10 weeks. MSRP of $57,170 and landed on $50,382 + $299 doc fee.

Last edited:

DCOURTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S/1982 Porsche 911SC/1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
Where did you buy Dcourts? I got a deal similar in Nebraska last year on my jl and my contact is no longer there, having trouble getting that deal again this year. Can you share your Contact please?
Bogus quote from dealer. Did not pan out.

Ended up buying a JLU Sport S from Koons in Vienna VA. MSRP $43,225 and paid $37,128. 14.1% off MSRP.

Tried Criswell, they gave me standard 8%.

Sponsored

GHOSTRIDER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Dodge Durango SRT, 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 (sold), 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
I ordered a JLUR automatic from Farrish Jeep in Fairfax, VA (Spencer Colbert). 8.25% below invoice, 12.7% below MSRP.
I had worked with Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD as well (quoted 8% below invoice), but to get that 8% would have to use their financing which was a dealbreaker for me.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I ordered a JLUR automatic from Farrish Jeep in Fairfax, VA (Spencer Colbert). 8.25% below invoice, 12.7% below MSRP.
I had worked with Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD as well (quoted 8% below invoice), but to get that 8% would have to use their financing which was a dealbreaker for me.
I did not know Criswell had a financing stipulation? What's Criswell's deal without the financing?

HarleysNGuns

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Recon, Cherokee, V-Rod
Vehicle Showcase
I did not know Criswell had a financing stipulation? What's Criswell's deal without the financing?
6% below invoice without financing. I ended up going with Lakeland Jeep in Florida and they did 7% below invoice with no financing stipulation. Plus Lakeland is only an hour away. Something to remember when ordering from another state is to check both your state and where it’s coming from lemon laws.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
6% below invoice without financing. I ended up going with Lakeland Jeep in Florida and they did 7% below invoice with no financing stipulation. Plus Lakeland is only an hour away. Something to remember when ordering from another state is to check both your state and where it’s coming from lemon laws.
Criswell is a haul from FL. Less travel time is nice. How was your DOC fee?
Sponsored