Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

billlumberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Jeep
Can’t really tell you as I don’t know what your TTL fees are, but in process of buying a JLUS for 20% under invoice.
Sponsored

Lgkaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Can’t really tell you as I don’t know what your TTL fees are, but in process of buying a JLUS for 20% under invoice.
NV state tax on vehicle sales is 8.1%.

The average Doc Fee is almost $500. Title averages $30.

The vehicle is an almost fully-loaded Rubicon for $56,900 but unsure how close others have paid for a similar build.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Window sticker on ours was $60,225, we negotiated to take $5940 off of that. Not sure what that is off of invoice (would like to know though). Felt happy with the deal and love the JL. Purchased at Autonation in Roseville.

DCOURTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S/1982 Porsche 911SC/1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
Seems like percent under MSRP and discounts in general have gotten steeper over the past few months...which is great, but any idea why?

DCOURTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlook seems pretty grim for FCA given recent deterioration of car makers financials and pressures on the JL. Could make for some good “deals”.

Sponsored

albo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Just ordered a custom-built Rubicon, in Sarge Green, got approximately 8.36% under invoice (includes Employee Discount of 5%). Dealer offered me $2k off the invoice, which I thought was pretty good given it's a Rubicon and a custom-built.. I didn't have too much negotiating power.

DCOURTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really like that Sarge Green. Congrats on purchase.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
All body color Sarge Green Rubicon:

MSRP: $55,865

Price with doc fee: $49,362

HOWEVER, I called them back the next day and paid the $995 special order fee and I'm getting the all black Willy's/Moab wheels, while making sure to specify that I want the larger Rubicon tires.

natalien

First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Been hitting up every dealer in southern California.

Some won't even budge off MSRP for a factory order.

Best I have found so far after a day of calling and emailing is 3.8% off factory wholesale price of 45777. Giving me 44077.

2 other dealers in Cali offered 44374.

It's going to be hard to find one in Cali 8% under invoice.
I’ve contacted almost every dealer in SoCal and not much luck... but I have heard other forum members having luck with Rob at Coastline CDJR with 5% under invoice with Tread Lightly.

I think when it comes time, it will be more reasonable for me to purchase out of state and then fly in to get the car and drive it back. If this is something you can do, it seems like the best option for us Californians cost wise (not necessarily convenience wise).

Last edited:

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I’ve contacted almost every dealer in SoCal and not much luck... but I have heard other forum members having luck with Rob at Coastline CDJR with 5% under invoice with Tread Lightly.

I think when it comes time, it will be more reasonable for me to purchase out of state and then fly in to get the car and drive it back. If this is something you can do, it seems like the best option for us Californians cost wise (not necessarily convenience wise).
Give this one last try. Send the same mail to every sales manager at every dealer in your area. CC every sales manager so they know you are shopping everyone. Make them compete for your business. Tell them you are ready to buy form the first dealer who is willing to accept 7%-under invoice on a ordered Wrangler with affiliate or Tread Lightly. You should get replies back one way or another. Also make sure you take into consideration different fees.

OR search within X-miles from you for a left over '18 or '19 that might be a good fit for you. Many have huge rebates and are great deals IF you find a color, model, options you can live with. Good luck.

DCOURTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found locally a 2020 Rubicon MSRP $53.5k, they are willing to go to $43.5k. For those of you with experience, how does this fare with current market conditions?

HublotChicago

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Found locally a 2020 Rubicon MSRP $53.5k, they are willing to go to $43.5k. For those of you with experience, how does this fare with current market conditions?
18.7% off MSRP on 2020 Rubicon? I'd fly out to Jersey to pick it up if your dealer is giving deals like that. Care to share which dealership is it?
Sponsored