Sponsored

What does anybody know about these Dstrac axles?

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I'd love to try those portal axles but that's sure a lot of money....

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
yea..... I am liking them..... @DOOKEY what info is there on these? going to look into them

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Being Military I understand the axle setup just haven't heard much about DSTrac

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
yea..... I am liking them..... @DOOKEY what info is there on these? going to look into them
I sent them an email since their site says their call center is closed. I'll ask some questions and see what's up. I haven't heard of them before and really wishing I didn't know their portal axles exist. :LOL:

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I sent them an email since their site says their call center is closed. I'll ask some questions and see what's up. I haven't heard of them before and really wishing I didn't know their portal axles exist. :LOL:
I emailed them As well. I wonder if they have an American supplier? They are out of Brasil so I emailed them and DynaTrac since they are the suppliers for military axles.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I emailed them As well. I wonder if they have an American supplier? They are out of Brasil so I emailed them and DynaTrac since they are the suppliers for military axles.
Their contact us page says they are in Orlando. Could fly down there, punch a mouse in the nose, and get some portals!

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Their contact us page says they are in Orlando. Could fly down there, punch a mouse in the nose, and get some portals!
WoW bro made me really laugh hard i needed that after this week in Charleston.. sounds cool I would be up for a road trip soon. DynaTrac says 5" just from axles. I am trying to get my lift lined up might go with RK coil over x series. Like 9k

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I will be in Orlando in a couple weeks.....

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well they did email me back this morning. I had asked them many things of what they offer since nothing is descript enough, as far as lockers as full float is it bolt in? Mr. Flores answer was we are not new to the axle making and design we have done it in Brazil for many years please research since we do not compare ourselves to our competitors. So if anyone can get more information from them let me know thanks....

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Well they did email me back this morning. I had asked them many things of what they offer since nothing is descript enough, as far as lockers as full float is it bolt in? Mr. Flores answer was we are not new to the axle making and design we have done it in Brazil for many years please research since we do not compare ourselves to our competitors. So if anyone can get more information from them let me know thanks....
I got an email chain going with them as well. Made in Brazil. Shipped around the world. I see some pretty big hurdles with this operation. Who is going to spend that kind of money on a custom set of axles with a Brazilian backing? If you need parts do they need to come from Brazil? What about warranty work? Do they have to ship back to them if there are issues?

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@DOOKEY Bro, same run around I am getting. I have asked numerous questions to no avail. Kind of disheartening when someone is asking questions about spending over $20k at their new in the USA company.
Sponsored