Sponsored

What does anybody know about these Dstrac axles?

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
If you gonna spend the coin why not keep the money here with proven quality?
Dynatrac
Not gonna knock Dstrac and you guys that do spend the coin need to fully vet out all the choices but there are some serious good choices in Dynatrac and Dana.
Dana
Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
If you gonna spend the coin why not keep the money here with proven quality?
Dynatrac
Not gonna knock Dstrac and you guys that do spend the coin need to fully vet out all the choices but there are some serious good choices in Dynatrac and Dana.
Dana
Have you looked at DynaTrac portal axle costs? Also just looking into things since they are new here. What kind of tires do you have on your rig? Wheels?

VTL

First Name
Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
so funny when someone is trying to destroy a company that is entering the US market :like:

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
so funny when someone is trying to destroy a company that is entering the US market :like:
Funny? I don't get the intent anyone here is trying to destroy them because they are entering this market. I believe competition is what makes us succeed. Are you suggesting we don't do our due diligence before spending money? You earn reputation. Especially in the 4WD world. I wish I had the kind of money where I didn't have to care about my purchases. Until then... we talk.

My experience with Dynatrac was less than stellar. Something new sounds like a blessing. You're welcome to expand your opinion if I missed the mark.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
PS... since you're in Orlando would you mind stopping by their address and let us know what's going on?

DSTRAC CORP

OFFICE / WAREHOUSE ADDRESS

6616 KINGSPOINTE PKWY

ORLANDO, FL 32819

Sponsored

VTL

First Name
Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
have you guys seen the website with all the information there? Also that they are opening a showroom so that anyone can visit them to check the products?
I think its more simple to just send them a email than making assumptions on a Forum.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
have you guys seen the website with all the information there? Also that they are opening a showroom so that anyone can visit them to check the products?
I think its more simple to just send them a email than making assumptions on a Forum.
Have you read the entire thread? 2 people are emailing them and giving updates.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Hi Andy
We have a US warehouse in Orlando and opening in a few months another location. Our warehouse will be fully equipped to handle any issue that could happen.

We have a 6 year warranty on our lockers, 12 month warranty on the axles on any manufacturing defect and a lifetime warranty on our axleshafts.

Were you thinking that we are a Chinese company that need to ship things overseas to get any warranty issues solved? Sorry but we are more professional than that.

Regards
Alfredo Flores
Customer Support

This is encouraging. 😎

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I did ask them to talk to the moderators here to see if they can get a sponsor so that the questions and answers will be out there. I was even considering the rear steer.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I did ask them to talk to the moderators here to see if they can get a sponsor so that the questions and answers will be out there. I was even considering the rear steer.
I'm building another Jeep at the moment and need an axle solution. My thought was to use Spydertax since they are so close to me with some H1 portals from Jesse Haines.

This has peaked my interest.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
So far I am hearing a Brazillian reasons not to buy them...
I see what you did there. I remember liking the brazillian. Probably not talking about the same thing though.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
My poor poor pocket book. :LOL:

Their portals fit under a 17" wheel!!:turkey::turkey:

Hi Andy

That is great to know and I am sorry for what happen to you. If you ever try our axles I believe you will be very satisfied with the end result.

We are shipping axles to have in stock and custom axles will be first shipped to our warehouse to be inspected a 3rd time and them shipped to the end client.

We are trying to make everything perfect to the clients has we are doing in Brazil. You can ask anyone in the 4x4 community in Brazil and I bet that you wont see any bad comments about us.

You just need 17” wheels to clear the portals, we built the smallest/strongest setup we could thinking on the end user.

Regards
Alfredo Flores
Customer Support

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
I've been "stalking" them for a bit since they follow my personal page. I'd love to try and break them as they claim you cant.

I will say too that whoever is running their IG page is doing a pretty good job putting their name out there. Also wondering if they were possibly a different company prior to calling themselves what they do (aka the first post they made on Instagram was January 17th and they already had I think it was about 17.6k followers at the time.)

@DOOKEY If you get some I wanna see them lol also still want to see your wheels 🧐 so lets hit the trails soon. Were moving further north here very soon. Closer to MSV wooo.
Sponsored