All weather floor mats
Auto
Anti Spin rear
eTorque
Keyless Entry
Color Match Hard Top
18” Polished Gray wheels

$39k

It is in Ocean Blue. I have not seen that color person, what are your thoughts about the color if you have seen it in person?
Sponsored

BRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-A Benz-A Porsche-M Subie-M
Whatever you do take it on an extended test drive to chk for steering play/wander and DW etc. So many on here have complained about that - especially those that did the factory order without a thorough test drive.

Our dealer took us off-road and we punished ours going full speed over potholes - as well crawled over some big boulders testing the lockers and disconnect and hill descent. Fully aired up to boot. Haha. Even so it passed with flying colors. My wife was amazed and really enjoyed that.

Then had them agree for us to take it home overnight. That really sealed the deal and next morning we agreed on a steal of a deal - and have been super happy since. So make sure you are fully satisfied everything is good before sealing any deal.

It seems some here have sold their JLs back to the dealer because they had too many ongoing problems. Keep that in mind. For ours - the previous owner traded his in because he really wanted the new Gladiator. So we really lucked out.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
here's how i see it 2019 model year msrp ?? $50k ?? asking price $39k.
- how long was it sitting on the lot.
- if thats the asking price and your like it., go for it as long as everything looks good, no issues or red flags.
- $39k plus added fees, dealership crap, etc. hum, i'd have to think about it our maybe shop around to see a better deal.
- if it a way for the dealership to lure you in. i'd steer clear from that dealership because, most likely they are not looking to give a good deal. been there done tha and left with out a sale.

when i was looking for my jl sport, ocean blue was one of my choice along with granite. i kinda turned down the ocean blue and went with the granite because it blends in well with the black. also i decided to go with the 2 door vs the 4 door.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
If that is the case, I doubt the price is legit. Most likely posted in a dealership website to lure customers in.
I was thinking the same. Or pre-owned? Or there was a trade involved? Hard to say without all the facts.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Pre-owned?
Event car with low miles?

it’s unless I missed it, it’s odd that the OP didn’t mention details like this.

zmanz28

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
If that is the case, I doubt the price is legit. Most likely posted on a dealership website to lure customers in.

I bought my 18 JL Sahara for 39,600 with a 48K msrp. It was a little less loaded than the OP.

Sponsored

OP
OP

billlumberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Jeep
Sorry, here is more details.

I have bought 3 other vehicles from this dealer, so not a bait and switch. MSRP was $56,710.

was listed as a fleet vehicle with a clean carfax.

I have a trade, but they don’t know it yet.

Price is , $39k+++

OP
OP

billlumberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Jeep
Sorry, thought I had put miles in first post, 17k miles

BRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-A Benz-A Porsche-M Subie-M
Sorry, here is more details.

I have bought 3 other vehicles from this dealer, so not a bait and switch. MSRP was $56,710.

was listed as a fleet vehicle with a clean carfax.

I have a trade, but they don’t know it yet.

Price is , $39k+++
Interestingly there were 3 fleet vehicles that were listed when we bought ours with consecutive VINs. Never did have a chance to check them out because the dealer seemed kinda shady and was very hard to get a hold of.

So for sure would talk to your dealer to get more info if possible. As sometimes carfax fails to note repairs if done in-house. More info is always better to piece together the vehicle history. That would be my primary focus - then test drive - then price.

“ Speaking from a wholesale point of view, ex-fleet vehicles are generally worth at least 10% less than comparable new car trade-ins because fleet vehicles are expected to have been mistreated and poorly maintained.”

https://www.autobytel.com/car-buyin...s-buying-an-ex-fleet-car-a-good-idea-104190/#
Sponsored