Sponsored

What do you miss having from your previous vehicle that the JL doesn't have?

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
Agree with the auto up. Wish the center consul slid forward for better arm rest comfort. Wish it had auto door lock when the keyless remote walked away. Wish auto park could be disabled. Wish the XM part of the radio worked better. Wish it had less wind noise. Wish the payments were lower.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
2017 RAM.

-Hemi engine
-storage/interior space
-32 gallon fuel tank (not that I necessarily want that on my JLU)

Grimm_E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
More headroom. I could practically stand up in the back of my Honda Element. It was great for hauling stuff. I come close to smacking my head getting in and out of my Jeep everyday. But I love my JL and would not trade it for anything.

Sponsored

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
I love my JLUR! Don't get me started there - but there are two things I had on my '16 4runner trail premium that I really wish I still had:

- Navigation system! Yes, mostly because the nav system used to leave 'bread crumbs' on the road I was taking so it was easier to take the same road on the way back. This was HUUUUUUGE when going off-roading and I used that feature a lot, now I really have to pay attention to the trail and remember if I made a left, or a right. Lol. Remembering the road gets complicated when you go off-roading on a long camping trip and then 3 days later you try to remember if you made a left, or a right.

- extra storage. The 4runner had a LOT of extra storage on each door, cargo area, and the center console was bigger.

What about you guys?
If you have the 8.4 screen it does already have the option for the “bread crumbs” built in.

rnocon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon
Memory Seat settings for my wife and I...just pushed a button and seat adjusted along with side and rear view mirrors so now I just don't let her drive this jeep!

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
I am not getting a Sahara, so Quadra Trac, 4 Wheel All the time. Best vehicle feature ever #3. ( after Gas Pedal and Brakes )

PalmBeach2210

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Miss comfortable seats, although I have other vehicles for that. Can’t stand the cheap plastic everywhere, as it seems to scratch easier than any vehicle I have ever been in. Not really sure why that is, though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
If you have the 8.4 screen it does already have the option for the “bread crumbs” built in.
please enlighten me. I have no idea where or how to activate it. I do have the 8.4

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Second this.
I still don't understand how complicated this is for Jeep. Is not like it involves 150 more cables to get this done! it's probably just coding/programming? It's funny to me how they're auto down, but not auto up. Honestly I'd prefer to have them backwards and have auto-up instead of auto-down haha.

Also - why just 2 out of 4?!?! Really Jeep?

5Ma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU
I had a 2012 Honda Pilot before the JLUR and the only thing I miss is the bigger storage compartments. But then again, maybe it’s for the better. Cuz the more space I have the more junk I accumulate.

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I miss not having to deal with loud wind noise. Other than that, I love my JL
Sponsored