Sponsored

What do you guys think of these 9” Kiwi Master LED headlights

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I just installed these (cross version) on my JT that’s leveled 1.5 up front. Even at 1.5 level the adjustment screws tightened all the way down we’re still aimed too low. I can back them out on the bottom to try to get the pattern up some but the screws lose all tension before it got high enough. I took 5 small washers and put on the bottom adjustment bolts behind the spring and then tightened down. The cut off line looks almost at my 3 ft mark now at 25 ft away. I took it out for a drive finally at night tonight. Light looks good and lights up the road well in front of me and on the sides but even with my cut off adjusted, I don’t really feel that the light shoots out super far going down the road. I’m not sure if I need to adjust up the bottom with even more small washers. I am pretty happy with them other than getting the adjustment sorted.
Sponsored

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
How far out does the light cast out for everyone else? The lighting seems really good like 15-20 ft in front of me, but seems to kind of just die off any further out.

Ive checked my cut off levels and they look ok to me.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
How are these holding up?

Seeing some of these post are two years old interested to see how well they've not held up...... the halo Kiwi 9's look great for under $200!!

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
How are these holding up?

Seeing some of these post are two years old interested to see how well they've not held up...... the halo Kiwi 9's look great for under $200!!
Looks great, works great, no complaints other than they are initially very low aimed. Seems like that’s been resolved.
Sponsored