Sponsored

What do you do to your Jeep build when you reach the end?

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I am near or at the end of my build. Really enjoy the working and wrenching on this jeep. But now that I have reached the end of this build what possible things might I consider doing that I have most likely overlooked?

Jeep Wrangler JL What do you do to your Jeep build when you reach the end? BF4BD466-6C3A-45D0-82BC-94641846721E
Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I am near or at the end of my build. Really enjoy the working and wrenching on this jeep. But now that I have reached the end of this build what possible things might I consider doing that I have most likely overlooked?

Jeep Wrangler JL What do you do to your Jeep build when you reach the end? BF4BD466-6C3A-45D0-82BC-94641846721E
Very tasteful. I would sit back and crack a cold one.
Smile and bask in the glow of your handiwork.
I have a Mini Cooper project I may get back to someday...

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX

Great looking rig!

I am in the same boat, have done all the mods myself and are within 6-8 weeks of finishing everything...very long list. I for one plan to enjoy the hell out of it!
If Jeep comes out with a really cool 2-door during the mid-cycle refresh and offers a V8, then I will take a look...

Medicaptain

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Plat....looking for a JL
Very tasteful. I would sit back and crack a cold one.
Smile and bask in the glow of your handiwork.
I have a Mini Cooper project I may get back to someday...
This!......or sell it to me and start again.....WOW that is a good looking JL....Very well done

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Do what you built it for (which you probably do) and just enjoy life for a while. You’ll probably find there’s little things that you can do to improve your off roading and exploration experience.

Last edited:

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Enjoy your rig, but a build never really ends until you get rid of it.....

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

BF4BD466-6C3A-45D0-82BC-94641846721E.jpeg
Yeah..... kinda bitter sweet..... the wife and I are hunting a project rig. Something I can do junkyard axles, build a sweet little four bolt Chevy ( already have the block) and whatnot. No f’ing computers, levers and air for lockers, points, plugs, and carburetor..🤣... yeah, showing my age now...:facepalm:... but the hunt for the rig itself has been challenging so far... has to be just right in what it has and what it needs.........:computerrage:

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
At 2-1/2 years, I think that I have everything that I need on my JL. It has been a great learning experience, as I slowly added things based on our weekly runs out on the dirt. Like my 1979 Bronco XLT Ranger, this one will be a keeper. Initially, I included my daughter's name on the FCA lifetime warranty with keeping this vehicle in the family in mind.

Now it's back to working on Harleys and Indians.

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Wait.

There are people who think Jeep builds end? 😕

I always thought it was either go on to the next phase or sell it for the next project... 😝

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
What @grimmjeeper said. I thought I was done with my JK build until it was time for a new set of tires. I was running 37s but saw an amazing deal on a set of 40s. Things went downhill (for my bank account) from there. 😞

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
If Jeep adventures are the end goal, you enjoy the adventures and forget about the build itself.

If building the Jeep has become a goal in itself, you might end up getting another vehicle in order to feel the build-thrill again.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
If Jeep adventures are the end goal, you enjoy the adventures and forget about the build itself.

If building the Jeep has become a goal in itself, you might end up getting another vehicle in order to feel the build-thrill again.
^ this.
Ask yourself why you did the build. It's either a means to an end, or it's the build journey you enjoy. Proceed accordingly.

If it's the journey, maybe find a local jeep club and help others with their build. Very likely that someone there would appreciate some experienced help.

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
:rock:If you search hard enough you might find room for another KC light?

Nice job!
Sponsored